Rate Dr. A. Jake Poulter

Dr. A. Jake Poulter's Ratings

Dr. Poulter has been the most caring, humble, sensitive Dr. I've ever met. I've had constant, intense pain in my ear and lower jaw & Dr. Poulter patiently went back to the books and solved the issue. Other Drs. would spend 10 minutes with me, and if they couldn't find the issue, would refer me to a psychiatrist! Dr. Poulter said "you're not crazy, you're in pain!" So true. He used a procedure that located the nerve (using ultrasound), then made a small incision using heat & radio frequency to disrupt the nerves function. IT WORKED!!! The constant stabbing pain is gone. Dr. Poulter is also not afraid to prescribe pain medication after a thorough evaluation. Other Drs I've been to treated me as though I was a drug addict! No, I was desperate to get out of pain! I'd recommend Dr. Poulter to ANYONE who has pain issues. You'll find a compassionate, caring, extremely knowledgable Dr. Hard to find. :)

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Poulter always takes the time to explain my conditions and options. He seems concerned for my all around health and makes sure that it is taken care of along with his specialties. His bed side manor has always been above par and the staff he surrounds himself with are great as well.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag