Rate Dr. Lucille A. Fream

Dr. Lucille A. Fream's Ratings

With out a doubt, the best doctor I've ever had. She's friendly, caring, knowledgable, & very helpful. After going to her for a few years, I later found out that several family memebers also go to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Fream and her staff make the unpleasant task of annual gynecological exams less nerve wracking. She is very nice and personable, and makes you feel comfortable to ask her and/or talk about any issues or concerns that you might have. The office is large and very clean, and the staff is friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I have been a patient of Lucille Fream for years and have always been treated with respect and care. She is knowledgable, professional and compassionate. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24208].votes_count ]]