Rate Dr. Kirily Park

Dr. Kirily Park's Ratings

Very knowledgable and professional. She explained clearly the issues with my COPD and changed the medications I was on. A very friendly doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Pleasant and caring. An inspirational person. We are fortunate to have Dr Park practising in Nanaimo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Park attended to me in the ER at NRGH. She was good at listening to my problem and made sure I understood what she was saying sunk in. She arranged for follow up tests and made me cancelled my trip to Cuba as I was trying to trade cold snow for hot sand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Dr. Park is kind, easy to talk to, explains all the procedures well, and exudes care for her patients. My husband is 92, with congestive heart failure, I am 85. Dr. Park called to give us the results of a biopsy to save us the drive to Nanaimo from Qualicum Beach. That kindness is very much appreciated. Norm and Lou Wilson...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr.Park took a thorough history, listened intently, and was very easy to talk with. She clearly explained my test results and answered all my questions. She ordered further testing in line with my wishes, and was willing to hold off on more invasive diagnostics, that I didn't want until we knew if it was necessary. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Park and am glad that she is practicing here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Very friendly doctor. She took her time to talk to me and my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

A pleasant, knowledgeable, understanding, and caring physician. Truly a credit to her profession. Dr. Park has excellent listening skills and a warm genuine manner. I feel fortunate to have been referred to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24280].votes_count ]]