Rate Dr. Harris Fisher

Dr. Harris Fisher's Ratings

I was experiencing unexplained pelvic and lower back pain, for which my dr referred me to a specialist...thinking it might be endometriosis. Dissatisfied that I would have to wait several months for and appointment and might only have surgery as an option, I went searching for alternative treatment. I can across Yinstill in my search and their response was immediate. I started accupuncture treatment with Dr Fisher, along with his suggestion of Chinese medicine and within two weeks my pain was barely noticeable. After months of suffering, I finally felt like myself again. And within a month of regular treatment, I was pregnant with my second child! I continued with prenatal treatment and plan to return in the postpartum phase. The support I received throughout my treatment was amazing! I
Would recommend Dr Fisher and Yinstill to anyone!!

- RK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I happened upon Dr Fisher in my search for prenatal accupuncture treatment. I called the clinic Yinstill and he was my first contact. He listened to my concerns and followed up immediately with emails. I was impressed with his followup after all appointments and access by email. Most helpful and timely. He answered all my questions and whete he could not, made sure to refer. I felt his care was very personalized. He is very responsive and a great listener, excellent caregiver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I decided to try acupuncture while I was pregnant because my midwife suggested it. I live near Yinstill and decided to give them a call. Right from the beginning (I was 36 weeks pregnant when I contacted them)the staff at Yinstill were exceptionally friendly, informative, and helpful. Dr. Fisher was the one I booked my appointment with, and I cannot speak highly enough of him! He was VERY patient, knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. Each appointment was very thorough and professional. I have a slight anxiety around needles, and I did not feel the insertion of the needles at all! He took the initiative to send me some pressure points to focus on that would help leading up to the due date. I ended up delivering 8 days early, and my midwife commented that my cervix was exceptionally stretchy and helped me during my labour for sure. I like to think that this was because of the acupuncture =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I was almost 40 weeks pregnant and I was starting to get anxious to meet my new baby. My midwife recommended trying acupuncture to 'get things going'. I had seen Dr Fisher before for other reasons and I felt comfortable seeing him, because he was very professional and knowledgable so I decided to go see him. I told Dr Fisher I had anxiety about the pain of labour and asked if he could treat that too. I went for two treatments 5 days apart. And my baby girl Sophia was born two days after my second time. I was surprisingly calm during my labour and was able to give birth completely natural with no interventions and no complications. I'm positive the acupuncture played a role in this. Thank you Dr Fisher and Yinstill Wellness Center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

I first saw Harris before our IVF embryo transfer in August of 2012. I am certain that his acupuncture treatments helped me become and stay pregnant. His gentle, caring nature and vast knowledge put me at ease right away. I appreciate his thoughtfulness during every session and always leave feeling rejuvenated and educated. He never rushes me and takes ample time to answer all my questions and concerns. I cannot recommend him highly enought.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

I have seen Dr. Fisher for a number of issues and have always been very impressed with the results, as well as the process. Dr. Fisher is very genuine and attentive during the intake process and always makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. He always very thorough and takes that little bit of extra time gathering information to get to the root of the issue. I am very familiar with different types of alternative health care and Dr. Fisher is one of the most knowledgeable practitioners I have come across! I do not hesitate giving his contact information to friends and family whom I think would benefit from his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

I attended acupuncture with Dr. Fisher at the end of my pregnancy term to help with positioning of my baby for delivery. I would like to think that the treatments were part of the success in the quick delivery that I had but Dr. Fisher went beyond in introducing pressure points that I could work on at home as well as during contractions. Yinstill is a peaceful place and the treatments were very relaxing for the final week of my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

I went and saw Dr. Fisher for acupuncture during our third and what would be our final IVF cycle. He was caring, calm and gentle. I always felt relaxed and rejuvenated after every session. With Dr. Fisher's help, my husband and I now have a healthy baby. I would recommend anyone going through fertility struggles to see Dr. Fisher at Yinstill, it was definitely money well spent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Dr. Fisher is a top-notch health professional who is highly skilled, and has a great personality. He is punctual, courteous, gentle, he listens, and genuinely cares about his patients' wellbeing. The clinic where he works is exceptionally clean and tranquil with peaceful music playing and the soothing scent of lavender to put you at ease. The staff at Yinstill are always friendly and welcoming. Harris has cured me of PCOS and gastroparesis (which, I was told by other doctors was incurable) through a combination of acupuncture and herbs. I am extremely satisfied and would recommend Harris to anyone struggling with any sort of imbalance or lack of harmony within the body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

I originally came to see Dr.Harris seeking emotional support. I had recently lost my mother and found myself alone in a big city and terrified. I was grieving heavily and my thinking was fogged up. There was a lot of anger and sadness. I also had physically issues such heavy cramping during my periods to constant blooded stomach. I felt the effect right after the first treatment. There was a sense of calmness and peacefulness that I had not felt in a while. Mostly the cramping went away and my thoughts were clearer. I really felt like it helped me move through the pain in a smoother way. His professionalism is outstanding and his willingness to help so very kind. Most importantly I feel the support coming from him and I don’t feel so alone anymore knowing that this is really helping me move forward. I would most definitely highly recommend Dr Harris

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24346].votes_count ]]