Rate Dr. Cindy Le

Dr. Cindy Le's Ratings

Dr Le is kind, funny and knowledgeable. She has helped me support my health since a breast cancer diagnosis two years ago. She helped me with my pain during surgeries, and now, supports my health with acupuncture. She is always quick to offer helpful advice and has such a positive outlook!!! I look forward to seeing her every month.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2189563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Very knowledgeable and able to quickly diagnose me. Gave great advice to help improve my over all state of health. Treatments were painless and professional. Clinic is clean and situated in a great area of Calgary. Would highly recommend Dr. Le for any ailment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2013

Dr. Le is a ray of sunshine. She always has a smile on her face. She takes the time to listen and fully understand my problem. The things she does not think she can help with, she will help find another practitioner who is more appropriate. All the people in the office are friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I AM A M.V.A. WHIPLASH VICTIM GOING ON 7 YEARS. AFTER MESSAGE, IMS, NERVE ABLATION AND OTHER TREATMENTS, CINDY IS THE ONLY TREATMENT THAT LEAVES ME COMFORTABLE AND PAIN FREE UNTIL MY NEXT VISIT. I AM NOW IN THE PROCESS OF BEING 'WEANED' OFF. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ON GOING SUPPORT AND RELEIF! I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND YOU! I AM SO HAPPY TO BE PAIN FREE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Very friendly and helpful! Made my headache go away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24413].votes_count ]]