Rate Dr. Juan Venter

Dr. Juan Venter's Ratings

Saw Dr. Venter at Oliver Hospital walk in. Found him very relaxed, no hurray, good listener, very through examiner before he decides his plan of action. Explains his findings in a manner easily understood. Allows for questions and suggestions. Awesome Doctor. Oliver and area, you are lucky to have a Dr. of this quality...... Welcome to Oliver......... DW

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Excellent Doc. Listens well, open to listening to ideas, never rushes me out, he has even helped with my piercings... all my other docs would send me to a piercer and wanted nothing to do with them. He is a caring, personable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.Venter since he came into town. He is a really great doc. He thorough if you make sure you help look after yourself too. He's well mannered, very nice and personable. He is not closed minded like most pharma trained docs. He's open to natural cures and remedies. Not open enough to help but open enough to listen. The problem with most doctors is big pharma gets in the way of most cures and the medical board just follows as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][24535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Great Doctor! Gives you all the time you need - never rushes. My family has always had good doctors - Pleased to say that Dr. Venter rates up there with the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

I did not feel that I was treated with respect. Being given a child's potty to give a urine sample in was very demeaning. The doctor was hurried and did not take the time to listen to what I had to say. The policy of only allowing "one complaint" kept me from giving other symptoms that were necessary to diagnose my problem. I had to drive in to Penticton to see a doctor at a walk in clinic. It is very difficult in this area to find another doctor but I am certainly looking for one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

New to the area. Very personable and thorough - gives you all the time you require.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24532].votes_count ]]