Rate Dr. Jamil Kanji

Dr. Jamil Kanji's Ratings

Agree with everything stated prior. The care and attention Dr. Kanji gave my mother was exceptional.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

There is nothing to say about Dr. Kanji other than that he is exceptional at what he does. He really does care for his patience and takes the time to explain what has been said. Great communication skills and superb manners. Very well educated and experienced in his field. Expresses genuine concern for his patience. I am very lucky to have had him as a referral. Highly recommend Dr. Kanji. Great work!

Submitted Dec. 24, 2013 | flag

The circumstances that caused us to have to come into Dr. Kanji's practice,were less than ideal. I am forever thankful though that he is in practice and is so knowledgeable about infectious diseases. His demeanor is nothing less than stellar, even when having to deliver difficult news. His communication skills are exceptional. No question is too simple. When he is with you, by hospital bed, or in clinic, there is no other priority on his mind. I have seen him dealing with young and old and the personality matches the patient. I even had to call once (upon our pharmacist's suggestion) and he answered immediately and spent time with me on the phone making a plan for care AND for follow up the next week. If you need a referral in this field, I highly recommend Dr. Kanji.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag