Rate Dr. Brook Glanville

Dr. Brook Glanville's Ratings

Excellent young Doctor. Emergency doctor at the hospital. Takes plenty of time to listen and analyse the problem. Makes suggestions for alternate possibilities of symptoms. Is very thorough and proactive about having tests performed to narrow the diagnosis.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

This doctor is very up and down. Sometimes I feel that he cares about what I say, but MOST times he interrupts me before letting me finish, offers "solutions" that don't really help me at all, and isn't very willing to investigate. I feel he does not take anything I say very seriously. Not only that, but he has referred me to a specialist who has 32 EXTREMELY poor reviews. He makes me feel rushed in my appointments. He is very young and has lots to learn about listening thoroughly to patients and about investigating symptoms.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

Excellent young Doctor. Very caring, and shows interest in what you say.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag