Rate Dr. Jonathon Berghamer

Dr. Jonathon Berghamer's Ratings

Dr Berghamer taught me some interesting stuff, but overall I wasn't entirely pleased or helped. I ended up switching to somebody else. Although I can say he did help my family with their health issues and he does answer emails and return calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2189679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Berghamer is the best. He made my husbands elbow injury better when all the MD's said there was nothing that they could do except wait and rest or do surgery for 50/50 results. Dr. B has a great bedside manner and is willing to answer questions in laymans terms. He made us feel that we were partners in our health and wellness. It's not your typical health care experience, It was so much better!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2189680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Words dont even describe the quality of doctor that Jonathon is...He has taken me from in a LOT of pain to completely healthy and athletic again. His knowledge of hormonal problems as well as ligament tears, dislocations, prolotherapy, etc is why i completely trust him and would recommend him to everyone. I cannot say enough good about him. He is super friendly, very relaxing to be around, knowledgeable, willing to spend extra time with you, just the best. His staff are phenomenal too. They always know who i am, super chatty and friendly, wow...i just cannot say enough good. If your struggling with mainstream doctors and not getting answers, or contemplating ligament surgery etc, see Jonathon first. He'll save you a lot of pain...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Friendly staff. Dr. B really knows his stuff. He has got my health improved in a few short months. He works within my budget to give me the best health care. Mainstream medicine wasn't helping me, just adding side effects. I still see my specialists which Dr. B is fine with as he knows it takes a team to help serious diseases. He answers questions via email if I need answers before my next appointment. His office also has great chiropractors who work together to help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][24930].votes_count ]]