Rate Dr. Howard Nathan

Dr. Howard Nathan's Ratings

Dr Nathan is very personable and very knowledgeable about pain and how to treat it. I would highly recommend seeing him, or if you want a faster turnaround time (as the patient backlog is high), follow the program that he and his wife offer: Stress and Pain Management through Mindfulness. I followed this program found it to be really helpful, and great to meet others in a similar situation to mine. I have been dealing with chronic pain for 5 years now.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

I see Dr Nathan for what you would call " idiopathic neuropathic pain" .Although nothing has been done to help my pain, I just wanted to point out that this is a very caring and sympathetic guy. This comes as a nice surprise , since that is so unusual these days. I am sure if you had an accident or injury, he would be super helpful. He takes his time and listens- which pain patients appreciate. He explains pain and also offers a meditation program( run by him and his wife), and/or a pain psychologist.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag