Rate Dr. Paul E. Pilgram

Dr. Paul E. Pilgram's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

this doctor has been the best, and one of the nicest ones at Jordan Valley Hospital, if it was not for him I could of bleed out , thank you for saving my life..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

My mother was seeing Dr. Pilgram for the last 4 years. In that time he has diagnosed her with so many things and had her on so many medications including OxyContin, Percocet, ambien,and about 7 other pain or anti depressants. My mom just passed away she was on way to many medications that were not to be taken together. including my mother, brother and two other people that just I know of have died in Dr. Pilgrams care. He over prescribes which is probably nice for drug addicts, but I look at it as he has ruined my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

I first met Dr. Pilgram in the ER at Jordan valley Hospital where I was being treated and then admitted for pneumonia in December 2011. I was immediately impressed with not only his knowledge and bedside manner, but with his willingness to spend the time with me and explain his diagnosis and prognosis. I also was impressed with just how up to date his knowledge of the latest treatments and medications available is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Dr.pilgram is the worst doctor out there. He should be the new candy man! My friend goes to him for lower back pain and he gives her 600 oxi 30mg, 300 methadone 10mg, 120 percocet 10's,200 sleeping pills. WOW all for lower back pain. What does this tell you about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Yes his Staff can suck from time to time, BUT he is an excellent Doctor! You may have to wait and it may be quite a while BUT, he WILL spent all the time you need with you! He is Extremely personable and will work hard to get to the root of whats ailing you. I find it very hard to believe that he EVER Misdiagnosed ANYONE! Especially since I had been thru 5 other Docs previously. Doctor Pilgram was the only one to PROPERLY diagnose me. I think you people giving him bad reviews are probably the ones I've seen in his office being cut off from your Pain Meds for abusing them and just want to be MEAN! I have had many doctors throughout my life of over 50 years and have NEVER met a more compassionate person. Dr. P. will also give you samples of meds if you ask him and explain that money is tight. NEVER had a Doc even care before him!! I will be a patient for life and Bankruptsy gossip just proves what some people will do when they don't get their way!! Shame Shame Shame

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

This Doctor only perscribes lots and lots of pain medication he does not diagnose correctly and his staff is never any help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr Pilgram is bankrupt and is seldom in his office. My husband tried for 2 weeks to get a prescription filled. The office never replied to the pharmacy request and did not return the many messages he left. He finally found someone at the office and they told him he would have to pay the doctor $10 to have the prescription to be refilled or they would not call it in. He was told he could pay $100 for a year and the doctor would call in all the prescription refills for year or you could pay $10 for each one. He was also told he would have to pay another $25 on top of his co-pay for his next office visit. We have been told by his staff that Dr Paul Pilgram is bankrupt and is losing his home. He is spending most of his time at the hospital, which is Intermountain Medical Center. THIS DOCTOR IS BAD NEWS PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM. IF YOU ARE FIND ANOTHER DR AND PUT IN A COMPAINT TO YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE CO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Pilgram diagnosed my husband wrong. Told him for 8 yrs that he had diabetes when he had very non diabetic symptoms but never ck'd further. He died in January with pancreatic cancer which could have been cured 8 yrs ago according to his onchologist. Not only that but when Dr. Pilgram told my husband that he had cancer, he walked into the hospital room and actually said, "you're a dead man." I hope everyone finds out what a jerk he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Loved the doctor the one or two times I could get in to see him, I also liked the nurse practioner. However, we ended up going elsewhere because I could NOT get a "live" person on the phone to make an appointment. His front desk staff is snobby and rude. I left several messages for several weeks just out of curiousity, no call backs ever. Crazy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941314].votes_count ]]