Rate Dr. Ola Levitin

Dr. Ola Levitin's Ratings

I was so blessed to have Ola assigned as my midwife. She is kind, knowledgeable, and personable. She provided me with all the knowledge I needed and supported me in making informed decisions. She erred on the side of caution and sought consultation with other professionals appropriately. She made my birth experience a calm and incredibly beautiful experience. She so obviously cared about me and my daughter. Her support postpartum with infant care and breastfeeding was invaluable. We miss her visits now that we have been discharged. Highly highly recommend her and midwifery care in general.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Ola wasn't our midwife originally but at 39 weeks pregnant my original midwife had a family emergency and had to leave the clinic for a while. My case was passed off to Ola. I was very upset as I had built a relationship with my original midwife and didn't know Ola at all but I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly I bonded with Ola. My husband was as well. She is kind, compassionate, and always making your experience positive. It was my first child, my first time using a midwife, and my first home delivery and it was perfect. Furthermore I have experienced no postpartum and I know it was because of Olas care. Thanks Ola. Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][25499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Ola was a god sent and I don't think I could have made it through my long intense labour without her. I know that without her there advocating for me my situation would have been very different and would have ended in c-section. My family that was present during my sons birth still talk about Ola and how amazing she was/is. She was always there for me and made me feel so comfortable with her. Ottawa women are so very lucky to have received such a wonderful lady. I'm seriously considering moving there just to have my next baby with her.... ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][25498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Amazing - warm, kind, knowledgable, patient, flexible, open to all questions and responds to them in a completely non-judgmental and informed manner. I was very anxious about the pregnancy/birth of my first child and I cannot imagine having gone through this journey without her. I felt like I truly mattered and was really heard - and that me and my baby were in excellent hands throughout. Definitely more than just a medical professional - though she is a wonderful one at that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][25497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

Ola is an excellent midwife. She is knowledgeable, experienced, and responsible. She was with me during my pregnancy, labor and birth of my third baby. I felt very comfortable with her. She is very kind, willing to help, caring person. I could rely on her knowledge and support; she was always open for any questions, and she helped a lot. She made me confident and calm during my pregnancy. Moreover, she spoke with me my mother language – Russian; it was extremely helpful for me because I had quite poor English. She is a trilingual - English, French and Russian. I highly recommend Ola. She is a very professional person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][25496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Ola is a great midwife for me. Her thoughtful caring gave me lots of confidence to deliver my first baby. I would love to haven second baby with her help unfortunately she moved to Ottawa. I will strongly recommend her out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][25495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Ola is a wonderful, caring and warm person. She was with us every step of the way - pre and post delivery. While in the delivery room, Ola put us at ease, acted as a wonderful support person and helped bring our perfect boy into this world! Post delivery, those first few days at home with a new baby, we knew we always had the support of Ola who was always on a phone call away. She empowers you to find your inner strength and brings a calmness to the room when she is with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][25494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

Ola provided my medical care through pregnancy, birth and post natal of my with my second child.  She made my pregnancy experience an exceptional one.  We have a beautiful, healthy baby and we owe so much of our personal well being to her care. She made the transition from mom of 1 to mom of 2 incredibly smooth with all of herknowledge and support.  I don't think I would have adjusted nearly as well, or had a pregnancy experience like I did in anyone else's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][25493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Ola is a knowledgeable and loving midwife. She helped me prepare for the best experience of my life, and then helped me through it. I could not have asked for a higher level of care! After my son was born she helped us establish successful breastfeeding, which didn't come easily for us. Her help was invaluable, I highly recommend Ola, and the midwife staff at the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][25492].votes_count ]]