Rate Dr. Ola Levitin

Dr. Ola Levitin's Ratings

Ola wasn't our midwife originally but at 39 weeks pregnant my original midwife had a family emergency and had to leave the clinic for a while. My case was passed off to Ola. I was very upset as I had built a relationship with my original midwife and didn't know Ola at all but I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly I bonded with Ola. My husband was as well. She is kind, compassionate, and always making your experience positive. It was my first child, my first time using a midwife, and my first home delivery and it was perfect. Furthermore I have experienced no postpartum and I know it was because of Olas care. Thanks Ola. Highly recommended!!

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

Ola was a god sent and I don't think I could have made it through my long intense labour without her. I know that without her there advocating for me my situation would have been very different and would have ended in c-section. My family that was present during my sons birth still talk about Ola and how amazing she was/is. She was always there for me and made me feel so comfortable with her. Ottawa women are so very lucky to have received such a wonderful lady. I'm seriously considering moving there just to have my next baby with her.... ;)

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Amazing - warm, kind, knowledgable, patient, flexible, open to all questions and responds to them in a completely non-judgmental and informed manner. I was very anxious about the pregnancy/birth of my first child and I cannot imagine having gone through this journey without her. I felt like I truly mattered and was really heard - and that me and my baby were in excellent hands throughout. Definitely more than just a medical professional - though she is a wonderful one at that!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

Ola is an excellent midwife. She is knowledgeable, experienced, and responsible. She was with me during my pregnancy, labor and birth of my third baby. I felt very comfortable with her. She is very kind, willing to help, caring person. I could rely on her knowledge and support; she was always open for any questions, and she helped a lot. She made me confident and calm during my pregnancy. Moreover, she spoke with me my mother language – Russian; it was extremely helpful for me because I had quite poor English. She is a trilingual - English, French and Russian. I highly recommend Ola. She is a very professional person.

Submitted March 2, 2013 | flag

Ola is a great midwife for me. Her thoughtful caring gave me lots of confidence to deliver my first baby. I would love to haven second baby with her help unfortunately she moved to Ottawa. I will strongly recommend her out there.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Ola is a wonderful, caring and warm person. She was with us every step of the way - pre and post delivery. While in the delivery room, Ola put us at ease, acted as a wonderful support person and helped bring our perfect boy into this world! Post delivery, those first few days at home with a new baby, we knew we always had the support of Ola who was always on a phone call away. She empowers you to find your inner strength and brings a calmness to the room when she is with you.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

Ola provided my medical care through pregnancy, birth and post natal of my with my second child.  She made my pregnancy experience an exceptional one.  We have a beautiful, healthy baby and we owe so much of our personal well being to her care. She made the transition from mom of 1 to mom of 2 incredibly smooth with all of herknowledge and support.  I don't think I would have adjusted nearly as well, or had a pregnancy experience like I did in anyone else's care.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Ola is a knowledgeable and loving midwife. She helped me prepare for the best experience of my life, and then helped me through it. I could not have asked for a higher level of care! After my son was born she helped us establish successful breastfeeding, which didn't come easily for us. Her help was invaluable, I highly recommend Ola, and the midwife staff at the clinic.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag