Rate Dr. Richard E. Levine

Dr. Richard E. Levine's Ratings

As a 21st birthday present my parents arranged for me to have the LASIK procedure with Dr. Levine. IT IS THE BEST GIFT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED! Dr. Levine was simply outstanding throughout the entire procedure, explaining everything to me as it was happening. It was over before I knew it and my vision is better than 20/20. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Levine and The Cliffside Eye Center, along with his courteous staff to anyone who is contemplating LASIK. I will never miss those contact lenses!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

my mom had cataract surgery whith him ,and him perform very knowledge and courteos ,the same way the office staff,I recomend him to any one.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

I did very serious eye infection and a friend recommended Dr. Levine based on her experience. Dr. Levine quickly figured out the problem and in fact he figured out that the treatment I was given elsewhere wasn't working. He started an antibiotic drops and the infection in my cornea cleared up within 48 hours I felt much better. I cannot recommend Dr. Levine and his office enough. If you have a serious problem with your eye, he is the one to go to.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

I was blind in one eye, and after spending a lot of time with me, dr. Levine came up with a plan. 2 days later, he did a laser procedure and brought the sight back to 20/20. I was back at work the next day. No problems since then. Nice staff and office. Dr. Levine and staff are really friendly. I recommend him to anyone who is having trouble with their eyes.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Levine is great doctor. I had Lasik Procedure with him. It was fast and left me with better than 20/20 visioN! I recommend this doctor to everyone who wants to have the Lasik procedure done.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

Wonderful, courteous staff. Dr. on time. Explains everything. Was worried about having laser procedure---it was fast and painless. This is the best run office I've ever seen.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2006 | flag