Dr. Paige A. Woods

Rate Dr. Paige A. Woods

Dr. Paige A. Woods's Ratings

I went in to see Dr Woods to fill a cavity and have a chip filled, painless most comfortable dentist experience ever. Maybe the technology is getting better these days or she's just that good.. you decide :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2608769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr.Woods is amazing... She has amazing bedside manners and made me feel instantly comfortable. I went to her for a consult on veneers as I had cracks and chips on me front teeth. Her shots are painless and her work is beautiful. I get complements on my smile daily. Highly recommend Dr.Woods if you're looking to get a beautiful smile

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][25617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Paige Woods provided me options for the work to be performed to repair my teeth. She provided me information that helped me assess the risk for each procedure. I have trouble breathing though my nose; while Paige performed the procedure to repair my teeth she made sure I was able to breathe thru my mouth. There was no pain during the procedure; some of work Paige performed was the extraction of a tooth and repair to two other molars. I recommend Paige Woods to any individual that previously had a bad experience at the dentist, or fears going to the dentist, she will make you at easy, provide a painless procedure, and take good care of your teeth.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][25616].votes_count ]]