Rate Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur

Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur's Ratings

Let's ust say he is a throwback to when Doctors cared about their patients and would be there when you needed them. His regular staff is great and a reflection of his own work ethic. I have been to many medical offices and you can tell the ones that are in it for the money, i'm sure he's making a fortune but thats not why he's a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

Hungry for money. Cardiologist with no heart. All this positive reviews made by him, his family and office workers. This is a business not a doctor's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Dr. Ben-zur is truly the most experienced and caring Cardiologist I have ever met in my life . His staff are kind and helpful and you never have to wait for long to see the doctor. He is truly amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

The best cardiologist I have ever met. He saved my life. He is a really caring doctor. His staff is awesome. No waiting time ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

Great experience during a scary time, i thank him for all his help. He's a great doctor who is very knowledge in his field. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Everyone in his office is pleasant and efficient. Took me exactly on time. Easy to get to his office and validates parking. Dr Ben-Zur is very nice and professional, friendly and down-to earth. He is very thorough and detailed. Very mindful of preventive care. I'm sticking with him...excellent cardiologist. Very knowlegeable and good perspective. Good judgements.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2009

Dr.Benzur is the most caring, friendly and generous doctor. He has helped me and cared for me as if I were his own family. He is always there for me when I need him and makes it his responsibility to ensure that I recieve the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

A remarkable doctor! I never experienced care under a doctor with such compassion...He really does care for his patients and is there to make life easy and comfortable. His knowledge in the field is extensive and trustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Excellent doctor. Very thoughtful and caring. Explained my coindition and treatment options in a starigh forward easy to understand way. I had no wait in the waiting room and was taken right in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1941584].votes_count ]]