Rate Dr. Michael R. Schwartz

Dr. Michael R. Schwartz's Ratings

I am so happy with the work that Dr. Schwartz did for me. Two years ago I had breast augmentation and a peri-areolar breast lift. Dr. Schwartz was very professional, intelligent, and skilled. I am so much more confident and I am able to wear clothes that I never could have worn before. Everyone in his office is so nice as well. Dr. Schwartz is truly a gifted artist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

The most amazing Dr. I have met. After three prior breast surgeries with other surgeons, I feel pretty experienced at rating results:) I have to say that he did an incredible perfect job,on my breasts! They have never looked better and I am now 41! Not only does he do great work, he is a very caring Doctor! He even met me on a Saturday to check out a concern of mine. He goes out of his way to treat his patients the way he would his family. I would trust no other after seeing him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I absolutely love and couldn't have been more happy Dr. Schwartz! He really listened to everything I wanted, did not want, and made the best judgement based on what he thought would look the best. He answered every question I had and was very prompt on returning phone calls or emails. It has been a year since my surgery and I am still so happy with the results. I will go back to Dr. Schwartz should I ever want anything done again. All of his staff is very friendly, caring, and welcoming. I was very scared about having surgery, but they made it the best experience. I have referred one of my friends to him and I will referr others should they seek a flawless surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I can not be Happier with the totall exsperience i had with Dr Schwartz and his entire staff. I had Dr Schwartz replace my old inplants and get rid of a capsulisation and 4 days out my breast look amazing! I told Dr Schwarts how nervous I was about it and he made sure I was totally relaxed and didnt worry about anything. I highly recommend Dr Schwartz and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

I always had full breast but after having children they started to look empty. I was told I would need a full breast lift with my augmentation and because of that I was hesitant. It took me about two years and a lot of research later to decide to move forward. I chose Dr. Schwartz and so glad I did. Now a year later my breasts look amazing, so much better than I imagined and my breast scars from the lift are a thin white line. I now look back and wonder why it took me so long. Some of my friends before me went else where and now after seeing mine they wish they would have found Dr. Schwartz. Thanks Dr. Schwartz’s for making me feel sexy again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

I did a lot of research and found out that Dr. Schwartz is considered an expert in his field. As a physician and surgeon he is amongst the best. He was recommended to me by someone in the medical community in addition to many of my friends that have been to him, for a redo breast augmentation and lift. My results have been amazing (I don't think they could be any better). The whole experience was very positive. His bedside manner is exemplary and stands out compared to other doctors. There is a bit of a wait to get in to see him because he is so busy but it is well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

My wife went to Dr. Schwartz and the results are truly remarkable. She looks 15 years younger. I decided to see Dr. Schwartz too and am so satisfied with the results that I now look like I am in my mid 60's. I am 75 years young. My business associates and clients keep on asking me if I have a picture of Dorian Gray in a closet. I am thrilled with Dr. Schwartz's magnificent work. I have recommended many of my colleagues to Dr. Schwartz, and they too are thrilled with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Dr. Schwartz was my 2nd breast surgeon, as I didn't have a good result with my 1st doctor. He did a full mastopexy with silicone implants. My results are amazing! The size is perfect, their soft and the scars are great after they healed. I wish I would have gone to him in the first place. Would have saved me from having to 2 surgeries and spending a lot of money. I'd recommend him to all of my friends!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Dr. Scwartz, whom is now in Westlake, performed breast augmentation on me in 2010. When all of the swelling was gone I noticed that my right breast was MUCH larger and lower than my left. I went into his office several times to discuss this problem and he insisted that they were not different sizes (without even measuring)and there was nothing he could do to fix them. I am VERY disappointed with my results and I would NOT recommend anyone to get breast surgery from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I had the circles under my eyes fixed. He did a great job. I am very happy and I have seen a nose job and another eye job he did and they look great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678904].votes_count ]]