Rate Dr. Ross S. Berkowitz

Dr. Ross S. Berkowitz's Ratings

We do not know the real reason. But we had very hard time to comunicate with Dr.Ross S Berkowitz, he lives in his own world, old experineces, he had confused to know his pateints condition after see their record only few minutes and ingnored my wife servere symptoms and many sights of complications. As most Sr. Dr in his team, He made Unforgivable mistakes almost costed my wife's life. We do think that he is great Gyn oncologist at Harvard Medical School. But we hope Dana Faber cancer center and Brigham & woman's hospital should evaluation for his current mental health condition and preformace. To make sure he still has ability to practice as before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Berkowitz is the epitome of a good doctor. He is compassionate and takes his time to ensure that the patient and family understands the situation. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Dr. Berkowitz is extremely knowledgeable and extremely articulate, and incredibly patient. I first had surgery with him in 2005 for removal of one ovary w/large cyst and large uterine fibroid, and then just recently removal of other ovary with cyst and also uterus. He is very caring and his knowledge and obvious competence engendered complete faith and trust in his abilities. I felt all along that I was in very good hands. I would highly recommend him to a good friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

A wonderful doctor - knowledgeable, kind and concerned for your well being. Entire staff was terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr Berkowitz is great. Absolutely a top notch oncologist. Knowledgeable, yet soft-spoken and very kind. He and his staff make you feel like you're not just another patient-- they actually care about you. Sometimes there are delays in appointment times, and you might be on hold for a while depending on when you call, but it's typically not too bad. And absolutely worth it for such great care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][678945].votes_count ]]