Rate Dr. Agnes Hassa

Dr. Agnes Hassa's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I am a 38 year old woman who unfortunately got cancer on the side of my nose/corner of eye. Dr. Hassa was amazing. I have had many surgeries in my 38 years she is the most skilled Dr. I have come across. She made me feel at ease during my surgery, talking to me the whole time. The scar is not even noticeable. If you need to have work done by someone in this profession Dr. Hassa is definitely the one you want to do it.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hassa is an incredible doctor. Her manner is calm, professional and extremely supportive. My daughter had breast augmentation due to a medical condition and Dr. Hassa gave her a boost to her self confidence that is priceless. She is a gifted doctor and a wonderful person. The office staff are polite and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

Fantastic Doctor! Made me feel so comfortable & very warm and friendly. Staff very efficient & helpful! Pleasure to attend this office!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

I HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO HAVE SECOND DEGREE BURNS TO MY FACE. RVH WANTED ME TO GO TO TORONTO TO THE BURN UNIT. DR HASSA STEPPED UP AND SAID THAT SHE WOULD CARE FOR ME. SHE CAME TO CHECK ON ME AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHE TRULY CARED. SHE EVEN CAME ON HER DAY OFF TO SEE ME. SHE IS AN EXCEPTION TO HER PROFESSION.DUE TO HER RECOMENDED TREATMENT I DID NOT NEED SKIN GRAPHS AND THERE IS ALMOST NO SIGN OF TRAMA TO MY FACE. SHE IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hassa met all of my expectations. She provided me with the information necessary to make my decision. I was very happy with the end results. Her staff are also very pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend Dr. Hassa.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Great job rebuilding my hand. Very professional, polite and friendly. Office staff were also very friendly and professional.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Found staff polite in the office and on phone. VERY knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hassa is a wonderful doctor/surgeon. She really listens to what you want. She did a great job with my breast reduction (no problems). Has no "airs" about her.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Her staff and herself make you feel at ease!!! She has the steadiest hand I have felt (in any doctor) She is amazing and professional.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag