Dr. Agnes Hassa

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Unknown

Profile updated 22/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Agnes Hassa has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: How long did you wait for surgery after consultation. Waiting for double mastectomy due to breast cancer?    Email me    Answer it    See answers
Q: How long does it usually take to get in ince referred?    Email me    Answer it

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5228222
07/03/14 5 5 5 5 I am a 38 year old woman who unfortunately got cancer on the side of my nose/corner of eye. Dr. Hassa was amazing. I have had many surgeries in my 38 years she is the most skilled Dr. I have come across. She made me feel at ease during my surgery, talking to me the whole time. The scar is not even noticeable. If you need to have work done by someone in this profession Dr. Hassa is definitely the one you want to do it.  Respond
RID: 5207655
23/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hassa is an incredible doctor. Her manner is calm, professional and extremely supportive. My daughter had breast augmentation due to a medical condition and Dr. Hassa gave her a boost to her self confidence that is priceless. She is a gifted doctor and a wonderful person. The office staff are polite and helpful.
RID: 4289825
24/01/14 5 4 5 5 Fantastic Doctor! Made me feel so comfortable & very warm and friendly. Staff very efficient & helpful! Pleasure to attend this office!  Respond
RID: 3818214
21/01/14 5 5 5 5 I HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO HAVE SECOND DEGREE BURNS TO MY FACE. RVH WANTED ME TO GO TO TORONTO TO THE BURN UNIT. DR HASSA STEPPED UP AND SAID THAT SHE WOULD CARE FOR ME. SHE CAME TO CHECK ON ME AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHE TRULY CARED. SHE EVEN CAME ON HER DAY OFF TO SEE ME. SHE IS AN EXCEPTION TO HER PROFESSION.DUE TO HER RECOMENDED TREATMENT I DID NOT NEED SKIN GRAPHS AND THERE IS ALMOST NO SIGN OF TRAMA TO MY FACE. SHE IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.
RID: 3629654
11/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hassa met all of my expectations. She provided me with the information necessary to make my decision. I was very happy with the end results. Her staff are also very pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend Dr. Hassa.
RID: 2899210
07/10/13 5 5 5 5 Great job rebuilding my hand. Very professional, polite and friendly. Office staff were also very friendly and professional.
RID: 2851642
12/09/13 5 5 5 5 Found staff polite in the office and on phone. VERY knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you.  Respond
RID: 2824936
30/08/13 2 5 5 5 Dr. Hassa is a wonderful doctor/surgeon. She really listens to what you want. She did a great job with my breast reduction (no problems). Has no "airs" about her.
RID: 2806220
22/08/13 5 5 5 5 Her staff and herself make you feel at ease!!! She has the steadiest hand I have felt (in any doctor) She is amazing and professional.