You may also like

Rate Dr. Jessica S. Mann

Dr. Jessica S. Mann's Ratings

The staff, doctors, and nurses at RSC were all wonderful, warm, friendly people to work with. From the moment my husband and I came in for our first appointment the staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. We had the pleasure of primarily working with Dr. Mann and Lourdes who were both helpful, patient, and professional. We had transferred to RSC from another facility, and Dr. Mann was very helpful in obtaining our previous records, and was able to accommodate our wishes to try another cycle of IUI as soon as possible, since our insurance coverage was about to change. We ended up doing two cycles, and on the second try we had success and I am now 8 weeks pregnant! Throughout the process, Lakeisha at the front desk was always very kind and helpful in leaving messages for the nurse, Lourdes, who always returned my calls in a timely and professional manner. I cannot tell you what a joy it was to work with such a competent, reliable team. Everyone there made the whole process seem easy and low stress. I would highly recommend Dr. Mann and RSC to anyone struggling with fertility issues, you will not come across a more compassionate and reliable team of people to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Mann and her staff are there for one thing only, to get rich off their patients! If you want to build your self esteem with false hope, not be able to communicate with your doctor when you need her, have surprise bills to pay, (that too requested in cash sometimes), please visit Dr. Mann.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

DR MANN AND HER STAFF AT THE EATON TOWN OFFICE ARE PROFESSIONAL, CURIOUS AND COMPASSIONATE. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SO THANKFUL WE CHOSE TO GO TO NEW JERSEY FOR OUR FERTILITY TREATMENTS. THANK YOU ALL AND HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY. THANK YOU SHANNON FOR ALL YOUR CONTINUOUS HELP. STATEN ISLAND

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Mann was both professional and compassionate. Our experience with her and her entire staff was a pleasure and speaks to the high quality care provided at RSC. We cannot give a higher recommendation then to say anyone who is interested in childbirth through IVF should use the RSC of NJ.

Jackson, NJ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

We LOVE Dr Mann, Dr Ziegler, & the staff! We just sent them flowers & wrote "We'll always consider you our family", & we truly will! We were with them from Apr.'13 to Feb. '14, & they saw us through 3 IVF cycles, the last being a success! We're now pregnant w/ twins! We're 44, so ultimately used donor eggs, & couldnt be happier with our decision. When we 1st began, our insurance denied our IVF request, & Dr Mann took the time to write a detailed appeal, citing relevant studies. She followed up w/ a phone call & our denial was overturned! They're patient & encouraging; everyone there, from the ones who took my blood, to the receptionists, to the embryologist were on our team, & completely invested in us. The nurses are attentive in replying to emails & voicemails quickly, which is calming for a nervous patient! They didn't balance bill us, but accepted what insurance paid; they made it possible! My husband was at each visit, & also felt so comfortable & supported! :):) THANK YOU!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr. Mann and her staff are amazing. They treat everyone the same and are completely professional. Dr. Mann is very empathetic and has wonderful bedside manners. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

I love , love , love Dr. Mann! I am so lucky to have found her. If you are seeking a reproductive specialist you already have been through so much. The doctors & entire staff make you feel so comfortable and cared for. I had met Dr. Mann for my initial consult & two weeks later I had gone to the ER for horrific abdominal pain. I had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured my Fallopian tube. I needed emergency surgery. The Er doctor contacted Dr. Mann , she did not hesitate to drop everything to rush to the hospital to preform my emergency surgery. I had only met her just once at the point but that did not matter to her. She saved my life and has done another surgery and many other procedures since then. Now that I am healed I am confident she will help us on the road of starting a family. Dr Mann is truly an amazing Doctor! Terrific bed side manor, explains everything in great detail . Takes the time & special care that we need while going through these difficult "issues".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

She's comfortable to work with, very thorough. Definitely she knows her craft an excellent doctor.She understands her patients , not just the process they're going through but she empathize with them. One of the bests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26295].votes_count ]]