Rate Dr. Jessica S. Mann

Dr. Jessica S. Mann's Ratings

We LOVE Dr Mann, Dr Ziegler, & the staff! We just sent them flowers & wrote "We'll always consider you our family", & we truly will! We were with them from Apr.'13 to Feb. '14, & they saw us through 3 IVF cycles, the last being a success! We're now pregnant w/ twins! We're 44, so ultimately used donor eggs, & couldnt be happier with our decision. When we 1st began, our insurance denied our IVF request, & Dr Mann took the time to write a detailed appeal, citing relevant studies. She followed up w/ a phone call & our denial was overturned! They're patient & encouraging; everyone there, from the ones who took my blood, to the receptionists, to the embryologist were on our team, & completely invested in us. The nurses are attentive in replying to emails & voicemails quickly, which is calming for a nervous patient! They didn't balance bill us, but accepted what insurance paid; they made it possible! My husband was at each visit, & also felt so comfortable & supported! :):) THANK YOU!!

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mann and her staff are amazing. They treat everyone the same and are completely professional. Dr. Mann is very empathetic and has wonderful bedside manners. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

I love , love , love Dr. Mann! I am so lucky to have found her. If you are seeking a reproductive specialist you already have been through so much. The doctors & entire staff make you feel so comfortable and cared for. I had met Dr. Mann for my initial consult & two weeks later I had gone to the ER for horrific abdominal pain. I had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured my Fallopian tube. I needed emergency surgery. The Er doctor contacted Dr. Mann , she did not hesitate to drop everything to rush to the hospital to preform my emergency surgery. I had only met her just once at the point but that did not matter to her. She saved my life and has done another surgery and many other procedures since then. Now that I am healed I am confident she will help us on the road of starting a family. Dr Mann is truly an amazing Doctor! Terrific bed side manor, explains everything in great detail . Takes the time & special care that we need while going through these difficult "issues".

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

She's comfortable to work with, very thorough. Definitely she knows her craft an excellent doctor.She understands her patients , not just the process they're going through but she empathize with them. One of the bests.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag