Dr. Daniel Chet-ti Wong

Dr. Daniel Chet-ti Wong

Rate Dr. Daniel Chet-ti Wong

Dr. Daniel Chet-ti Wong's Ratings

I travel from Northern Ontario to see Dr.Wong, who was highly recommended to me as a very knowledgeable doctor who would be able to diagnose what others have not..sure he my first visit he did find one issue so far...he has referred me to another doc who he feels can also pin point problems ..very polite doctor always has time to talk..he even called me at home regarding test results..his staff are so nice polite also..

Submitted Oct. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Daniel Wong is an extremely skilled, knowledgeable, and personable Neurologist. I have had extensive medical issues throughout my life, and have encountered numerous Doctors and specialists, including several Neurologists. Bad experiences have left me very critical of people in the Health Care profession. There are no criticisms to be found in dealing with Dr. Wong. If you need to see a neurologist, ask your referring Dr. to send you to Dr. Wong. I travelled 50km to see him. The distance you may have to travel will be no issue, compared to being able to be under his invaluable care.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

I work in the Health Care field and therefore did my research. Dr.Daniel Wong is one of the best Neurologists in Toronto. He is extremely knowledgeable, skillful and courteous. He is highly respected in the medical community and came highly recommended by fellow health care workers and physicians.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag