Dr. Jennifer Dignam

5 1 4.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jennifer Dignam

Dr. Jennifer Dignam's Ratings

I've found it rare to find a family physician who somehow walks the fine line between being efficient/knowledgeable while also being personable and taking the time to connect with you as a person. Dr Dignam is a rarity in this field. She's extremely intuitive, finding previously undiagnosed minor conditions within my family while also connecting with us meaningfully and personally on each visit.

I think the line family doctors walk between seeing so many people per day, while also trying not to treat patients as numbers, must be difficult at times. Jennifer Dignam has somehow struck that key balance between the two and you would count yourself lucky to be under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I found it interesting to read the other comments and I am guessing none of these people see Dr. Dignam for health issues. I started seeing her after my previous doctor who was amazing retired and I have been incredibly disappointed. Dr. Dignam is polite, sure, but she does not order tests when needed. Since I have a history with my condition you would think she would follow this when I present with issues, but she does not and often dismisses my concerns. I have also had a difficult time getting referrals from her, instead she insists waiting 6 months and rechecking which at times is unreasonable. While I doubt she is the worst doctor in the world she is not very knowledgeable about my condition (which is very common) and always has to "check with another doctor". I also find she is very dismissive of my concerns, but overly cautious when it comes to my children. Also, no one in our family likes her nurses, they're fake, and inconsiderate, you can also hear them talking about you behind the doors. While I might keep my kids with her because she's quiet, I am in the process of finding myself a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Friendly and helpful. Wife and I like her very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

No issues. Helpful, friendly, seems knowledgeable. Very cool person. Approachable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Phenomenal family doctor. Very sharp, attentive, and knowledgeable. Amazing compassion and concern for her patients well-being. Couldn't ask for a better family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

The Best Doc ive been to see in quite some time, highly profeshional and just awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Thorough and knowledgeable GP. Takes time to listen to your issues and cautious about antibiotics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26357].votes_count ]]