Dr. Scott Hollingsworth

Rate Dr. Scott Hollingsworth

Dr. Scott Hollingsworth's Ratings

Dr hollingsworth and his staff were so h elpfull and friendly! It was a pleasure going to see them. Dr Hollingsworth seemed very knowledgeable and answered all my questions very thoroughly. I also liked the office and its atmosphere, clean and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I went to to see this Dr. I was not impressed at all. The staff was very unfriendly, the Dr. seemed like all he wanted to do was to take my money and leave the room.I wanted to ask the Dr. some questions but he was in a rush to answer his cell phone,he never did return but a young girl come in to get me so she could cast me for orthotics, that had not decided because he rushed out of the room, the girls that he has working with him had no idea about my answers to my questions, so needless to say I left. Please be cautious about this Dr,do your research.I found the clinic very dirty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26392].votes_count ]]