Rate Dr. Solomon Ugabi

Dr. Solomon Ugabi's Ratings

I find Dr Ugabi a very knowledgeable doctor. Always willing to listen and talk with you through your health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

This is a very mean man. Has no interest in helping me. I'm 66 female, very ill and yet he mocks and humiliates. I can't bear to go to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Bad attitude!!! I don't have a family doctor and was needed a medical form to be filled by physician. So I came to the after hours clinic on Milledge Ave. It was very important to do in order to get a job in the nursing home. He just refused to help me. I was told he is a doctor and don't do a paper work, and that I need to go to ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

This doctor is mean and EXTREMELY RUDE*** Who do you complain about dcotors to in this Province? He made fun of me when I was sick and got extremely mean when I asked him questions. He just looks at you to determine your health issues hates sending you for testing to make sure your okay. He is very unprofessional with extremely bad bedside manner. Most doctors are not this way in Canada. Thank god I don't have any extreme health issues because he would probably let me die or keep handing me medications to try to solve the problem when he isn't even aware of whats wrong with you. AWFUL !!!!!!! Don't accpet him as your doctor your better off without one going to the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr. Ugabi needs work on his communication skills. I asked him a straightforward question and he responded with another question in a condescending tone implying that I should have known the answer. He should learn from his secretary who is excellent at connecting with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Dr. Ugabi is and amazing doctor!! He is extremely knowledgeable and so friendly along with his incredible staff!! My daughter adores him and he is extremely great with her! Now along with his evening clinic.. I hope Dr Ugabi is around for a really long time and I hope we are privileged enough to continue to call him our family physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

my infant had not seen a doctor in months because of our move and he was aware of that, but wanted to vaccinate her anyway without doing any kind of examination, he just looked at her and said "she looks healthy".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Been to see him now 3 times. Doesn't appear to really care about overall health, just the problem at the time. I agree with others that he doesn't like you to ask questions? Why?He is the only doctor I have encountered like that! Not sure if I really trust him yet! We'll see!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

This doctor needs to revisit a course on bedside manners. In spite of requesting information and asking questions, there is virtually no communication about the condition my partner has. Our concerns are dismissed and questions regarding my partner's condition deferred. We are left to our own devices as to how to manage the illness. His attitude is not patient-centric and his anger at some of the questions raised was completely unjustified. Professionals are in a position of power in relation to their clients so using that power to hurt or demean in terribly inappropriate, even if they are not aware of the effect their attitude has on their patients and their partners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

I have had nothing but unpleasant appointments with this doctor. He has no communication skills, does not explain things in a manner that is understandable and actually gets angry when you do ask questions. I saw him just yesturday for an ongoing liver problem. I had several other questions with other issues that were happening with my body. He was demeaning towards me, would not take my records or diagnosis from my previous doctor and basically called my previous doctor a quack, he was abrupt and even got angry at me for asking questions and telling him my symptoms as well as my previous diagnosis from my other doctor. He wouldn't let me ask any more questions about another potentially serious problem and just told me to make another appointment as he had no time that visit. He almost had me in tears but I waited until I got home to cry. I'm started to cry right now just recalling this last visit. He would even make cats cry if he was a vet. I'm looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26863].votes_count ]]