Rate Dr. Solomon Ugabi

Dr. Solomon Ugabi's Ratings

very good doctor,i have no complaints,my wife and 2 kids have been on the doctor list for at least 7 years,looking for a doctor,he took us as his patients,even know he was not taking any more patients.he has been very helpfull.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

well i no longer have Dr. Ugabi as my doctor as my own choice ..What kind of doctor doesnt have files on board when power outages and i have tried for over 1 yr to deal with him. He is not a compassionate doctor .As to my health among other things, he is not the doctor for me .Maybe or hisown patients he has had for a long time. I think whenyou go to a new doctor and have major illnesses, they are to be considered and talked about not put in a computer ..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

What a great doctor. He's always so kind to me. I never have to wait when I have an appointment. His receptionist, Dominique is also wonderful. All around great family practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

What a horrible doctor. God awful. Hates women. Just an overall, condescending moron. Unsure how he became a doctor. I'd sooner die of some horrible disease, than to see him ever again. Useless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

RUDE_ RUDE_ RUDE Doctor. No words can explain this man. He sure doesn't care about patient's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I find Dr Ugabi a very knowledgeable doctor. Always willing to listen and talk with you through your health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

This is a very mean man. Has no interest in helping me. I'm 66 female, very ill and yet he mocks and humiliates. I can't bear to go to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Bad attitude!!! I don't have a family doctor and was needed a medical form to be filled by physician. So I came to the after hours clinic on Milledge Ave. It was very important to do in order to get a job in the nursing home. He just refused to help me. I was told he is a doctor and don't do a paper work, and that I need to go to ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

This doctor is mean and EXTREMELY RUDE*** Who do you complain about dcotors to in this Province? He made fun of me when I was sick and got extremely mean when I asked him questions. He just looks at you to determine your health issues hates sending you for testing to make sure your okay. He is very unprofessional with extremely bad bedside manner. Most doctors are not this way in Canada. Thank god I don't have any extreme health issues because he would probably let me die or keep handing me medications to try to solve the problem when he isn't even aware of whats wrong with you. AWFUL !!!!!!! Don't accpet him as your doctor your better off without one going to the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr. Ugabi needs work on his communication skills. I asked him a straightforward question and he responded with another question in a condescending tone implying that I should have known the answer. He should learn from his secretary who is excellent at connecting with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26867].votes_count ]]