You may also like

Rate Dr. Solomon Ugabi

Dr. Solomon Ugabi's Ratings

Very caring man. I find it easy to discuss my addiction and troubles with him. He doesn't judge and does everything he can to help. Full stars. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I would never recommend this Dr. to a friend or family member. He is unable or unwilling to discuss your concerns and when questions are asked he dismisses them or thinks you are challenging him when you are only trying to participate in your health care. I don't feel confident that if I had a serious health issue arise I would be receiving the best care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr ugabe is so smart and knowledgeable. He explains things well to me. He is funny! He is taking my health seriously as I have several chronic health problems and works well on my behalf. Ian very happy with this wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have been to visit Dr. Ugabi for several different medical problems over the past year and have always found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. He has always taken the time to go over my blood results and explained any questions I have had. I also appreciate the fact that he uses a computer to track my results rather then shovelling through a stack of paper looking for results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Zero stars from this guy... rude and ignorant...wouldn't take my pet to him...he has never offered to even take blood pressure ...done with this patronizing holier than thou goof ..hates paper work but yet is quick to charge 40 bucks fer his autograph on off work notes Garbage man has more insight and compassion.... even his staff changes monthly .... stay away!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Positive experience... Very kind...have Read some of the previous comments they sound quite harsh I think with every human interaction it takes time to get to know somebody....I found him to be very knowledgeable... And straight to the fact that which is what I want...Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had... Compassionate, knowledgeable..... And great with kids.....feel so blessed to be his patient. SG

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

No eye contact with me . all I see is the back of his white coat as he frantically types on keyboard.. Very ignorant and hates paperwork ..Im moving on somehow Dread my next visit !!!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2735253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

. I think he may be ok for a outdoor but for Medical Practice I don't think! He has no idea of processes or the say things are done In Canada, Perhaps he is way over his head but I will go to the outdoor if I have a issue. I feel bad for him but I can't deal with him anymore,I don't feel If I had life or death situation I would get the care I need.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2712356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

To report him, call 849-5050 as I am! Need to find a doctor that cares! He gets NO stars from me!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706230].votes_count ]]