Rate Dr. Solomon Ugabi

Dr. Solomon Ugabi's Ratings

Positive experience... Very kind...have Read some of the previous comments they sound quite harsh I think with every human interaction it takes time to get to know somebody....I found him to be very knowledgeable... And straight to the fact that which is what I want...Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had... Compassionate, knowledgeable..... And great with kids.....feel so blessed to be his patient. SG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

No eye contact with me . all I see is the back of his white coat as he frantically types on keyboard.. Very ignorant and hates paperwork ..Im moving on somehow Dread my next visit !!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2735253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

. I think he may be ok for a outdoor but for Medical Practice I don't think! He has no idea of processes or the say things are done In Canada, Perhaps he is way over his head but I will go to the outdoor if I have a issue. I feel bad for him but I can't deal with him anymore,I don't feel If I had life or death situation I would get the care I need.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2712356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

To report him, call 849-5050 as I am! Need to find a doctor that cares! He gets NO stars from me!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

very good doctor,i have no complaints,my wife and 2 kids have been on the doctor list for at least 7 years,looking for a doctor,he took us as his patients,even know he was not taking any more patients.he has been very helpfull.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

well i no longer have Dr. Ugabi as my doctor as my own choice ..What kind of doctor doesnt have files on board when power outages and i have tried for over 1 yr to deal with him. He is not a compassionate doctor .As to my health among other things, he is not the doctor for me .Maybe or hisown patients he has had for a long time. I think whenyou go to a new doctor and have major illnesses, they are to be considered and talked about not put in a computer ..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

What a great doctor. He's always so kind to me. I never have to wait when I have an appointment. His receptionist, Dominique is also wonderful. All around great family practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

What a horrible doctor. God awful. Hates women. Just an overall, condescending moron. Unsure how he became a doctor. I'd sooner die of some horrible disease, than to see him ever again. Useless.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

RUDE_ RUDE_ RUDE Doctor. No words can explain this man. He sure doesn't care about patient's.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549541].votes_count ]]