Rate Dr. Kerri Novak

Dr. Kerri Novak's Ratings

Dr. Novak has literally saved my life. She is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Novak cares, really cares for the well being of her patients. It is rare in our burdened system to find true caring in a doctor but Dr. Novak is a saint. I hope you read this Dr Novak, and internalize the wonderful effect you are having on your challenged patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Her clerk Brenda does not return calls. Her office is disorganized. Dr. Novak was late. Her manner was cold and impersonal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I AM SO GRATEFUL TO DR. NOVAK, she was empathetic, incredibly helpful and knowledgable, and helped through a stressful time!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr.Novak is one of the best doctors I've seen. She is incredibly knowledgable and understanding. She is always willing to answer my questions and truly cares about her patients comfort and well-being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr. Novak is amazing; she has treated me for my Crohn's disease while in hospital and takes into account the full physical and emotional issues with the disease. She spent time talking to me about how I was coping, about my pain levels, and how I could work to prevent future blockages. She was so patient and understanding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][27172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

I find dr.Novak absolutely wonderful excellent,totally did amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][27171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

I had colonoscopy and endoscopy performed by Dr. Novak. Need I say I was terrified at the beginning? But Dr. Novak and the nurse did amazing job. They were patient and answered the most stupid questions I had, I really felt I was in good hands. And I had no pain whatsoever (the procedure was done under mild sedation). If you need to have colonoscopy and/or endoscopy to be done I would highly recommend Dr. Novak for that matter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][27170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Keri Novak is an exceptional doctor. She is extremely intelligent and thorough and very personable. Her positive energy is contagious and her attention to detail is unbelievable. She's always attentive and never leaves you without a way to move forward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][27169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Dr. Novak listens carefully and explains things very clearly. You have a strong feeling that she wants to help. She is compassionate and has a very pleasant personality. If only all doctors could be like her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][27168].votes_count ]]