Rate Dr. Salvatore V. Raccuia

Dr. Salvatore V. Raccuia's Ratings

Words can't begin to explain how wonderful Dr Raccuia is on all levels. I have been a patient of his for over a year now and will follow him to the end of the earth to continue with him. His knowledge and passion for what he does is beyond any other physician I have ever gone to. He walks you gently through the entire procedure with a smile and a confidence that makes you feel like you are in the best hands possible! And you are. I think that now I call him my friend as well as my Doctor! The very best.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Raccuia is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring. He took his time to explain what was going on and what needed to be done. He showed me my mammogram and took away my anxiety during a very stressful time. I know I could not have been in better hands. He called me at home in the evening after my biopsy to check up on me and make sure I was okay. He found a very small cancer in my breast and I am convinced he saved my life. I will not go to anyone else for future mammograms/check-ups.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

The office space is new and extremely clean. The front desk was warm and welcoming. The technician was friendly and put me at ease. The exam was virtually painless. Dr. Raccuia was extremely thorough in his interpretation of the findings and was able to detect something extremely miniscule that thankfully was benign. He was caring, compassionate and took his time to explain it all to me. I would highly recommend him and his practice.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Raccuia and his staff are beyond wonderful. He has cared for my 16 year old daughter and myself. When my husband met Dr. Raccuia he said, "I'm happy my family has such a caring doctor. He seems as genuinely concerned as I am." High praise for a gentlemen, a scholar & now a friend!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

excellent staff, excellent doctor. pleasant experience. highly recommend JEMS Imaging

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Could'nt have been more pleased from the moment I walked into the waiting room until I left. Wonderful!!!

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Raccuia and his staff were wonderful. Their gentleness and compassion made my experience as pleasant as it could be for me during a very stressful time. I would highly recommend Jem Breast Imaging.

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

Overall awesome experience. Thank you for making my visit and treatment easier on me.

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

I was very pleased with the professionalism as well as concern and caring of Dr. Raccuia and his staff. Highly recommend this practice all services in one place along with caring pleasant staff. Dr. took alot of time to explain in detail and I felt that he cared about ME. I left there feeling confident about my diagnosis and prognosis.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

took his time, great with patient, diagnosed problem, offered best solution, truly cares

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag