Dr. Juan Bugarin

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/01/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Juan Bugarin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2590455
20/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bugarin is a great chiroprator. He takes his time to listen if you come in with an issue. If he is adjusting you hewill take the time to explain the reason and the benefits. His staff is very nice and very attentive to the needs of the patient.I dont feel like another number or person who they just want to bill my insurance and move on, they actually care about the needs of the patients they see. My family of 4 goes to Dr. Bugarin and we have been for over a year now more close to 2 years.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2537226
21/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. B is very personable and truly listens to your needs. Whether it is a sinus headache to a chornic back issue, he will have you feeling better by the time you leave. Staff is always smiling and ready to assist. Great Place!  Respond
RID: 2535403
18/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bugarin and Staff are wonderful! I feel they are the Best ever. Even if I stop by they make me feel like I'm one of the family members.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2531695
15/01/13 5 5 5 5 It has been a blessing for me and my family coming in to see Dr. Bugarin , whenever my family has needed a Chiropractor there is just no doubt about it Dr.Bugarin is the answer. A few years back I had severe back problems and Doctors would tell me I needed surgery and fortunately after seeing Dr.Bugarin there was no need for any surgery and thru his therapy sessions I was able to recooperate back to normal. The staff at Dr.Bugarin really makes you feel special and are attentive to your needs every time you visit. There is absolutely nothing negative I can say of Dr.Bugarin and his staff because they are the best in my book.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2531627
15/01/13 5 5 5 5 DR BUGARIN IS AWESOME I WENT INWITH EXCUCIATING SHOULDER PAIN AND NOW I FEEL JUST AMAZING  Respond