Rate Dr. Howard S. Hochster

Dr. Howard S. Hochster's Ratings

While he can be tough and grumpy, he is brilliant and I think behind his tough persona, he is super caring. On top of all the latest advances and trials.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

Thorough doctor on top of the latest advances and is kind to his patients. I just wish the wait would be a lot shorter, but for a great doctor I guess it's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

I love him; he saved my life. Do expect to wait a long time at his office, but he is a genius and a dear man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2006

Very compassionate with geriatric patients; does not overprescribe but listens well to patient's complaints and treats the whole patient not just the specific symptoms; refers to specialists without hesitation for followup to further elucidate a diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145795].votes_count ]]