Rate Dr. J. Michael Leary

Dr. J. Michael Leary's Ratings

I used to have a big bulging vein on the back of my calf and a friend of mine told me about Dr. Leary and said I should have it checked out. I went for a consultation and Dr. Leary was very professional and honest. He recommended the laser procedure to close the vein down. The office staff was very pleasant and very upfront about all of the costs involved. The pain from the vein and the visibility of the vein is completely gone and I was very happy with the results. Dan C. Huntington Beach, CA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I love this office I travel from the Westside , and we have tons to choose from, however I recommend Dr. Leary and his staff the do a superb job, I have had different types of treatments from my veins, botox, Matrix treatment on my face and neck and facials and every time I am done I am completely satisfied....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Leary is a fabulous person and doctor for the treatment of vein issues. He is an extremely dedicated doctor, and I would go to none else. I have been treated in his office several times for painful and unsightly veins in my legs and he does a fantastic job! His office location and staff are the best! Thank you Dr. Leary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Excellent treatment of venous disease--deep and surface.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Great office great dr. Michael Leary. Thank you . I will recommend you to all ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Dr. Leary is awesome! I had gone to another doctor about a year before seing Dr. Leary and never saw any improvement in my legs. After 2 treatments with Dr. Leary, my legs look so good! No more spider veins! Just keep in mind that you will most likely need more then one treatment and it takes time for the veins to disappear. Also, you may need to go back for touch ups once a year or every couple of years. Your veins will look worse before they disappear too! The actual procedure takes about 20 minutes and is virtually painless! I traveled from Claremont to Newport to have this procedure done and believe me, it was definitely worth it! Now that Summer is here, I can wear shorts again thanks to Dr. Leary :)!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Got my veins treated - now I can enjoy walks on the beach with my husband and dog again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28489].votes_count ]]