Rate Dr. Erhan Kucuk

Dr. Erhan Kucuk's Ratings

He was great when my mom fractured her hip and needed rehab. He saw her most days and very responsive to family questions/concerns. Would reccommend him to family/friends

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. Exactly what you expect to see in a doctor helpful and knowledgeable.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2009 | flag

Great doctor corrected a problem created by emergency surgery performed in another hospital. Very caring and very professional. Staff is a pleasure to deal with.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2009 | flag

I have only had pleasant experiences with Dr. Kucuk and his staff. He treats his patients as he would family members and is extremely genuine, caring and knowledgeable. Also refers to excellent and trusted specialists when necessary. Would recommend this practice to all of my family and friends.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag

Fantastic doctor! I can't say enough about him. He's kind, intelligent, and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff are all wonderful as well. I highly recommend him!

Submitted April 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kucuk is a calm,caring,dedicated,conscientious physician. He is down to earth. He spends quality time with his patients. He listens well. He does not hesitate to refer you if necessary. I recommend him highly.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2006 | flag