Rate Dr. Raymond J. Reilly

Dr. Raymond J. Reilly's Ratings

Dr. Reilly is the sweetest doctor you could ever imagine. You will always wait a long time for him, but I don't care. He fit me in on an emergency basis when I was a new patient. I hope he does that for others. He is only a gyn now, no OB patients. He always apologizes for keeping me waiting and he always makes me feel like I'm important. Dr. Reilly has a cute Irish accent and asks about my life, aside from gyn stuff. He is just a fantastic, old-fashioned doctor. Bring a book, but he is WELL worth the wait. I don't know what I will do when he retires. I drive 1 hour to see him. He operated on me for a large ovarian cyst and endometriosis and made me feel 100% comfortable. I can't say enough about how fantastic he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942139].votes_count ]]