Rate Dr. Andrew Tranvan

Dr. Andrew Tranvan's Ratings

He's the BEST DOCTOR that I ever seen! He's very humble, genuine, and knowledgeable. He only need to look at me once, and know exactly what problem I have with my skin. I went to see a lot of Dermatologists in the area, but no one can be able to diagnosis and give me a right medicine for my skin. I almost give up to find the treatment for my problem. Thanks God I found him! Other people said he doesn't spend enough times with his patients, but the real reason is he doesn't need to. He can tell exactly what the problem is when he sees it. Plus, there are always a dozen of patients waiting for him in the waiting room. I think he spend enough time with me. He asks me questions, gives me advises and instructions before he gives me my prescription. His office is old, but his staffs are friendly and helpful. I would come to him again and again, and recommend him to anyone who needs a good and knowledgeable doctor. Who has been looking for a doctor who can truly cures your sickness.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

My skin was horrible before I went to get it treated. Every Dermatologist I went to just could not help me. Then, came Dr.Tranvan, and my skin within weeks had cleared.

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag