Rate Dr. Canon L. Nielsen

Dr. Canon L. Nielsen's Ratings

It seemed that the dentist felt entirely free to share his political opinions while I was helpless to reply.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I was impressed with the friendliness of the office staff as well as their efficiency. I was seated in a treatment room immediately upon arrival. Dr. Nielsen introduced himself and inquired what was my concern. Upon completion of the exam, he explained that I had a cracked filling on a tooth that was causing me sensitivity. He suggested that a tooth colored filling could solve my problem. He proceeded to get me numb, which I didn't feel, and fixed the tooth. I was so surprised that everything was so easy because I was so nervous. My tooth feels fine now. I look forward to getting my teeth cleaned and taking care of a couple of other problems. Dr. Nielsen is becoming our company dentist as four other co-workers have seen him and each raved about their experiences. Great office! Super staff! Marvelous Dentist!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Canon Nielsen is great! My entire family went to his father Dr. Dane Nielsen for many many years. HIs father was a really good dentist. Canon has definitely done a wonderful job taking over his father's practice. The transition has been smooth. I have been to him 3 times now -once for a cleaning and then 2 consecutive treatments for a filling and a crown replacement. He probably gave the best shot I've ever had to get my mouth numb - didn't feel a thing. He explains things really well and does excellent work. He is also very honest. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Dr. Canon Nielsen is a really nice guy who is a great dentist. His father has been my dentist my entire life and now that his father has retired, I am thrilled to have such a smooth transition into such capable hands. He is very knowledgeable and explains treatment in such a understandable language. I have already had him do an extraction and filling on my 6 year old who completely freaked out at our last childrens dentist. She was so calm with him and she loved picking out her prizes. He has now treated 4 of the 5 members of my family. I'm really happy with him and would recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Very honest dentist. Never have met a dentist who took more time to explain things and make me comfortable. I'll admit, I was nervous at first because he looks very young. He looks like he is no older than 21 years old but he is married with 4 kids. I was shocked. Anyways, very skilled and I didn't feel the injection he gave me. Once he proved he could get me numb without me feeling a thing, I was sold. He does excellent work and will hopefully be around for 30+ years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Very talented and exceptionally patient. I have always feared going to the dentist. He began my treatment with an easy exam and cleaning. I was told I needed 4 crowns from another dentist in town, but Dr Canon Nielsen said he could repair the tooth with some tooth colored fillings that would save me over $3000. He is now treating my entire family and everybody is more than happy with the treatment. If you have dental anxiety, he is your doctor. He is great with shots and will explain everything he is doing. Very patient, and although he looks young, he seems to have a lot of experience and does great work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28831].votes_count ]]