Rate Dr. Nalini Prasad

Dr. Nalini Prasad's Ratings

When I arrived I approached the front desk and told the girl there i had an appointment. First she didnt even look up to see who she was talking to and in a very inappropriate tone of voice said, just write ur name on the list and sit down. So I did.Its already 1:20 and she hasnt even asked me to fill out papers as a new patient and or for my insurance card. At 1:25 she finally did, i asked how long was the wait cayse my insurance was at 1. With an attitude she answer "FEW more minutes" the doctor is late and there is two more patients in front of you. I sat down waiting for those "few" more minutes. 1:40 she tells me is $40 copay, I asked her kindly if she could give me an appointment another day cause i had to leave and couldnt wait another hour and she nastily told me that any other day it will b the same wait n that i should sit.she was very rude and never had the decency to tell me that there was going to be a wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I went to see Dr. Prasad after seeing another physician whom had put me on so many narcotics and sedatives to kill a bull. Dr. Prasad knew what was going on right away and put me on one pill which started to help in 2 days. She is very knowledgeable and kind. Her office staff is the sweetest and most caring staff I have ever had the privledge of working with, you can tell they absolutely love their jobs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2009

I love the office, nice and clean, the staff was great, specially the doctor assistant. The doctor was very good to explained everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

I went to this doctor based on the other comments left here. They were right. She is a very caring doctor, who doesn't rush and takes the time to explain and education things, not just write a prescription and send patient on the way. Also, I was impressed with the fact that the office is fully computerized. Before you meet with the doctor, your medical history is put into the computer by a PA who also doesn't rush. When the doctor comes into the exam room, she reviews the info in the computer. At the end of the visit, she enters her notes into the computer as well. I was very impressed not just with the computerization but with the cleanliness of the office, doctor's and staff's care and concern and willingness to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2007

Nice doctor, took her time to answer my questions, good friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942183].votes_count ]]