Dr. Eric A. Secemsky

Rate Dr. Eric A. Secemsky

Dr. Eric A. Secemsky's Ratings

Can't say enough about Dr. S. All the other reviews are 100% accurate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Fantastic doctor. Agree with all the other reviews. Would recommend to everyone who has a heart condition and wants a caring, attentive doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr. Secemsky is the only doctor I trust. He is always patient and friendly and I feel that I can approach him with any issue. I trust his advice and always look forward to my visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Secemsky is a fantastic cardiologist. He is patient, thoughtful and caring. He is clearly a leader in the field and I trust his opinions completely. I would not consider seeing another cardiologist. I am lucky to have him handling my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

He Listens - Intently. He explains - Completely. He watches and assesses patient understanding and inspires confidence because you do understand, and the treatment / recommendations from Dr. Secemsky are for you, personally. If there is a better Doctor, I have not met him yet, and I have a team of doctors I rely on, cardiologists, chemo and radiation oncologists, and a few surgeons. This is the man I believe and trust over all others. (The others are also extremely fantastic)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Fantastic doctor. Leader in the field. Terrific interpersonal skills. Would recommend him to anyone needing a cardiovascular specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28880].votes_count ]]