Dr. Eric A. Secemsky

Rate Dr. Eric A. Secemsky

Dr. Eric A. Secemsky's Ratings

Dr. Secemsky is the only doctor I trust. He is always patient and friendly and I feel that I can approach him with any issue. I trust his advice and always look forward to my visits.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Secemsky is a fantastic cardiologist. He is patient, thoughtful and caring. He is clearly a leader in the field and I trust his opinions completely. I would not consider seeing another cardiologist. I am lucky to have him handling my care.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

He Listens - Intently. He explains - Completely. He watches and assesses patient understanding and inspires confidence because you do understand, and the treatment / recommendations from Dr. Secemsky are for you, personally. If there is a better Doctor, I have not met him yet, and I have a team of doctors I rely on, cardiologists, chemo and radiation oncologists, and a few surgeons. This is the man I believe and trust over all others. (The others are also extremely fantastic)

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Fantastic doctor. Leader in the field. Terrific interpersonal skills. Would recommend him to anyone needing a cardiovascular specialist.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag