Rate Dr. PRAJESH M. JOSHI

Dr. PRAJESH M. JOSHI's Ratings

Dr. Joshi is a wonderful doctor. He answered all of my questions to where I understood what was going on with me. When it came time to a treatment plan he took what I wanted into consideration. His nurse is wonderful too. Everyone is just so friendly and kind. They are also patient.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Joshi was helpful, informative, a very good listener and answered all of my many questions. I was impressed with the details he gave me to manage my life threatening disease. He was kind, caring and compassionate. He's a keeper!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

Three days after moving to Arkansas, we received my husband's blood work that he had taken the week before in Texas, indicating very high calcium & PTH levels. In a panic, we called over 20 endocrinologists with each one telling us it would be months for an appt. After calling Dr. Joshi's office, we were advised it would be a few weeks which we realized we would have to settle for. After Dr. Joshi received my husband's blood work, he promptly scheduled my husband for an appt the very next day of our call! Dr. Joshi was incredibly professional, knowledgeable and went above and beyond in his duties as his doctor. This included keeping us up to date on his blood work even after hours, and answering all of my questions as a worried, anxious wife (and believe me I had some pretty ridiculous questions in hindsight). I would highly recommend Dr. Joshi, he was a key part in making this horrible health scare easier to deal with & assisted my husband with getting his health back under control.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Joshi did NOT save my ultrasound pictures, requiring me to repeat my ultrasound elsewhere to obtain ultrasound pictures. This caused a delay in biopsy testing. I also listened to 10 minutes of a "standard story" that most nodules,etc. non-cancerous, don't even notice they are there. THEN he touched my neck and said..."I take back every thing I said." Did not feel confident in proceeding with care with Dr. Joshi.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Awesome doctor. He truly cares and is not a doctor because of the financial rewards.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag