You may also like

Rate Dr. Mitchell R. Gore

Dr. Mitchell R. Gore's Ratings

This was possibly one of the worst doctors I've worked with! His bedside manners were atrocious! I came in with an abscess around my tonsil which is excruciatingly painful and I had already had it drained by a different ENT two days prior but it sealed and filled again. When I went I to see Dr. Gore I knew that I just wanted them taken out I didn't want to go through the pain of draining them and I told him that. So he said well I'm going to drain it but you need them out eventually. I began to have a panic attack and he literally just stared at me and said nothing until finally he goes well we can just take them out and leaves the room to start the paperwork! That was it!! He really needs to work on his people skills they are terrible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I experienced Dr. Gore's lack of bedside manner firsthand and it made me feel inconsequential as though I were an inconvenience. I'm certain I won't be returning to that office. Administratively it is near impossible reach anyone to make/change an appointment - on hold in excess of 10 minutes several times and then still no contact. Contacting a physicians office should not be that hard. I would avoid this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

This was one of the worst doctors that I have ever seen. He had no bedside manners and was rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190554].votes_count ]]