Rate Dr. Mark Sultan

Dr. Mark Sultan's Ratings

I always wanted breast augmentation, but didn't want to look fake or have a change that was profoundly noticeable to everyone - I wanted to look natural and proportioned to my small frame. I've nursed two kids and my breasts were like pancakes. Now, they are perfect - love them totally, and had the best experiences with dr sultan. I have several bleeding disorders and he was always very aware and sincere, careful and knowledgeable. I took a while to wake up post op and he checked on me (per my husband) routinely until I was ok. Two days later I had lots of bruising and a fever - he met me in the ER and did the exam and workup etc himself - it was awesome. I'm having my third baby, and have every intention of going back to him if nursing this one means my breasts need a little pick me up afterwards. I can't recommend him highly enough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Top notch doctor, highly recommend him. His staff are very good as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

He is a brilliant surgeon. I would recommend him

1,000 percent! He makes you feel comfortable and confident and you know you are in amazing hands! Ty Dr. Sultan and staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2598276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I cannot say enough kind things about this doctor. I had a mastectomy at 39 and he did my reconstruction. He was so professional and caring. Even the nurses at the hospital told me what a truly great man he is. The night before my full reconstruction (tummy tuck, micro surgery, after mastectomy, I decided to change to no tummy tuck and an implant only. I was scared. I am SURE this caused much undo stress on him and his team as the operating room was booked for the entire day (instead of a much shorter time). He NEVER made me feel badly. He told me I should make the decision based on what I wanted. And then he did a phenomenon job! I will never forget this man, his kindness, his beautiful work or his professional manner (and staff).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

While Dr Sultan may be a fantastic plastic surgeon, I found that using him for Botox and restylene was a mixed bag. On the one hand, he is very skilled. However he is basically a surgeon and once he found out that I was not interested in any lifts, his approach became very perfunctory. I happen to react well to fillers and only needed refreshers once every 6-12 months so I was obviously not going to be a lucrative patient. While at first I found him personable, after a few years I felt that I was part of a money making mill. I found him unwilling to discuss any alternatives to surgery. Also, he only does Botox on Mondays which is very inconvenient and his unpleasant staff have the "the patient is always wrong" attitude of so many NY doctors. With wait times never less than 30 minutes and sometimes 90 minutes, I wouldn't go here for non surgical treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Dr. Sultan & his staffs are very professional & nice. Dr. Sultan did a great work, which it made be very satisfied and happy. Thank you, dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Dr. sultan is a doctor you can trust- he will not perform a procedure if he doesn't think the results would be a significant improvement. I have gone to him for a umber of procedures and the results have always exceeded my expectations. I would not go to any other surgeon - he is an artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I had reconstruction and Sultan is a miracle worker. People were amazed when they saw my breasts in comparison to how they were before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Sultan was recommended to me. I had a lower lid lift and can not be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Sultan to everyone who wants some work done. The staff is wonderful and very sweet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

I had MOHs surgery on my nose. Immediately after, I saw Dr. Sultan who saw a "silver lining" for his reconstruction of the hole in the middle of my nose. Now, several years later, my nose looks wonderful - no discernible scar. In fact, you have to really look very close to know that I had any surgery. The man is an artist and a genius!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145831].votes_count ]]