Rate Dr. Janice L. Olson

Dr. Janice L. Olson's Ratings

Dr. Olson is the most knowledgeable, kind, and helpful doctor I have ever had. If she didn't have the answer she always knew how to get it. She was my doctor for more than 20 years. She has now left internal medicine at multicare and is not available anymore. I will miss her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2407817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Olson is by far the best primary care doctor around. Although sometimes you have to wait, it is worth it. On one visit I could not wait any longer and had to leave. I was slightly upset about not being seen. However, I receieved a call at 8:30 pm that night from Dr. Olson herself. She apologized for not being able to see me and phoned in a prescription to hold me over until I could be seen. She is extremely knowledgable and retains your medical history well. I always feel as if I am getting the best care at her office. It is evident that she loves what she does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I love Dr. Olson. My mom,sister and I all see her. She knows our family history & is very knowledgeable. She is always open to my asking questions or asking for further explanation. She and her staff are very good with follow up & returning calls. I highly recommend her even though I don't think she is taking new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679429].votes_count ]]