Rate Dr. Charlene Chan

Dr. Charlene Chan's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr.Chan for years now. She is very helpful and goes out of her way to study individual conditions. I had gone through carbon monoxide poisoning and depression as well as psychosis. I honestly don't know how I would be living my life happy and healthy now if it were not for her. I recommend her to anyone I care about.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chan is a wonderful naturopath. My husband and I have been seeing her for quite a few years for immune and digestive issues and recently she helped us through our fertility issues and we now have a beautiful baby boy! We are now taking him to see her for BIE - food/vaccination intolerences and she is great with him. She is caring, really listens to you, answers your questions and emails. I have learned a great deal from her and value her as my doctor. I have and would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr.Chan for 3 years now. She is an amazing Dr. She's very knowledgable and caring. I saw Dr.Chan throughout my pregnancy and after a few miscarriages I carried my son to 39 weeks. She also sees my son and helped him with his dairy allergy. I recommend her to anyone in need of a naturopath/acupuncturist.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Chan for over 4 years and she is incredible. I have been to several naturopaths and find Dr Chan's approach to be much more comprehensive and less 'cookie cutter'. Other places I have gone to have said to cut out dairy, wheat, sugar (the usual) but Dr Chan used BIE to figure out my intolerances and ensure I can tolerate the foods. As well, I had been suffering from excessive bruising and Dr Chan was the first Dr to figure out the root cause. She is professional, kind, compassionate and caring. Dr Chan also provides guidance on what to ask my GP for if there are other health comcerns and uses the information to support my health naturally. I have recommended her to friends and family. In fact, my son has been seeing her since he was a month old. I am so happy I found such an amazing Dr.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

Although Dr. Chan appears to be professional, she does not conduct a thorough clinical assessment and does not listen to your concerns about your health and her remedy is to encourage you to buy one of her supplements that she sells. One could find a better naturopath elsewhere.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2012 | flag