Rate Dr. Robert G. Salazar

Dr. Robert G. Salazar's Ratings

Waited over an hour only for Dr Salazar to waltz in intoxicated on drugs while he sang, danced, and talked gibberish. He could not follow that I was telling him I had the exact symptoms he said he treats because he was so high. He then told me he couldn't help me and to find another doctor and left in a hurry because he got really paranoid all of a sudden. I asked for my co-pay back and the front office was rude and called me a liar, refusing to give it back. I had to wait for the physician's assistant to come up and tell the front desk that I was right and deserved my co-pay back.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

I just love Dr. Salazar. I have been going to him for about 5 years. He is always in a great mood, and really helps to get on the correct medication combination to help your chronic pain.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

from the moment you walk in your visit goes smoothly the staff is great your wait is never long unless theres an emergency Dr.Salazar and Dr.Johncox are exceptional.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag