You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert G. Salazar

Dr. Robert G. Salazar's Ratings

Had me on methadone for around 6 years then dropped me as a patient with NO good cause then referred me to another pain management center that did NOT accept my insurance!! I ended up having to detox cold turkey which took approx. 40 days and was a living NIGHTMARE!!!! If this or any Dr. tells you that methadone is not addicting...RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! In short this "legal" drug dealer threw me to the wolves!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2690840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I would like to comment on the four comments following this: Dr. Salazar has never acted "anxious or agitated or weird" He does prescribe Methadone for my severe pain. It works! Methadone does not cause addiction. That is a very good thing when one will probably be on Opiods for life. I have never seen him "waltz, dance, or talk gibberish" The person who wrote that was attempting to write humor, I think. I have never waited for more than 20 minutes. I don't believe that the person who called Dr. S., "Paranoid" had the proper credentials to diagnose such a mental illness. (That was just silly)
Before I came to Dr. Salazar I took Oxycodone 40 mg., and Vicodin. I was rapidly falling into addiction. Dr. S. helped me to get off these Opiods and on to Methadone which was much better for my addictive personality. Methdone works but it does not have the kick that some people enjoy. (Others do well on it)
Dr. Salazar gave me a comprehensive blood test. The results of the test showed that if I was given a certain medication by another doctor that it would do something to my blood and most likely kill me. (The medication is not a pain medication. It just showed up) I do not have all the details on this but I will get them. Thank God I have that information. Susan Trivelpiece Moore and husband, Wesley Moore.
I would be happy to speak to anyone who signs their name to the comments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Wish I had seen this Dr's ratings/comments b 4 I made an appt. Had no idea he was on probation, as I was referred from another Dr's incompetent office. Dr. Salazar seemed anxious and agitated at my appt, and was acting really weird. Reading below comments now I know why. Salazar should have his license taken away.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2573181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Referring to comment below. Look up his sanctions. You can read all the court records online. I do believe you are right. He probably cant even prescribe due to restrictions on license, so he acts like your crazy for wanting the same meds hes obviously still on. Left after 1 consult. Offered me methadone only. Probably all he can prescribe being on probation. Best bet is to ask him what Dr he uses.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2528075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Waited over an hour only for Dr Salazar to waltz in intoxicated on drugs while he sang, danced, and talked gibberish. He could not follow that I was telling him I had the exact symptoms he said he treats because he was so high. He then told me he couldn't help me and to find another doctor and left in a hurry because he got really paranoid all of a sudden. I asked for my co-pay back and the front office was rude and called me a liar, refusing to give it back. I had to wait for the physician's assistant to come up and tell the front desk that I was right and deserved my co-pay back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2190672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I just love Dr. Salazar. I have been going to him for about 5 years. He is always in a great mood, and really helps to get on the correct medication combination to help your chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][29614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

from the moment you walk in your visit goes smoothly the staff is great your wait is never long unless theres an emergency Dr.Salazar and Dr.Johncox are exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][29613].votes_count ]]