Rate Dr. Hamish Eaton

Dr. Hamish Eaton's Ratings

Very engaged and helpful. Helped me with my diabetes and heart condition taking both into account. Diabetes now under control. Available and Amiable. DP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Very knowledgeable on diabetes which I was told is his specialty. Helpful and ensured I was not overwhelmed and knew what follow up information was needed. Very nice person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

My husband has Dr Eaton for his Dr. He is great he is firm with my husband about staying on track with his health resume. The first visit was distant but as he gets to know you and you get to know what he expects from you he is great. I guess we all have bad days we are all human.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

Very dismissive of patient knowledge & research on ailment. Displayed lack of knowledge concerning latest research on causes & link with other diseases involving his supposed specialties being endocrinolgy / cardiology. I was referred to him & told he was a specialist endocrinologist. Investigations indicate this is not so & he is a gp with partial studies completed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Consulted this Doctor after submitting myself for routine Blood Tests. The consultation was referred due to severe insomnia which had been monitored at The Sleep Clinic within Daw Park Repatriation Hospital, and found to be of 'unknown cause'. Dr. Eaton was polite and courteous but failed to maintain Doctor-Patient confidentiality by sending my Blood Test results to another treating Doctor without my prior consent. This other Doctor did not further discuss my test results, and I was very angry that this Doctor had been forwarded those tests 'without my consent', very unethical conduct. Dr. Eaton had been taking consultations at Morphett Vale Specialist Centre at the time, but seems to be in a new Practice now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30048].votes_count ]]