Dr. Kasra Koochesfahani

Rate Dr. Kasra Koochesfahani

Dr. Kasra Koochesfahani's Ratings

Dr K helped me so much during my time at university. He was excellent at providing me with options for treatment of my disorder, not just within our sessions but through recommending support groups as well.
I cannot recommend him enough. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to help me through this difficult point in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. K for the past year to help myself deal with school and life issues. Dr. K is a very non-judgemental psychiatrist with a holistic approach to treatment. Every visit I had with him had always lead to discovering new things about my inner self, especially factors and experiences in my life that have lead to my initial consultation with Dr. K. He is a very open minded counsellor and telling him about my personal issues was very easy. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2556509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Koochesfahani is a warm and wise man with a depth of caring for his patients. My healing needs were not trauma related, but much more existential and deeply embedded in my life experiences and the unique aspects of my personality that I have difficulty expressing or being aware of. I suspect that many other doctors would not have had the perception or patience to recognize my pain or see my journey through.

I was often struck by how Dr. K brought his true self into the counselling room, including an honesty about his own struggles and life experiences. Other times, he used film, books and stories from his practice to help me shed light on my own tensions. Most of all, he offered his own humanity in a way that I desperately needed to recognize my own. And he did this in the context of a rigid, unyielding university bureaucracy.

During our 10 months together, he guided me through the difficult work of rediscovering my own story -- and, through that, opened up a pathway to reconnect with myself and the important people in my life. I am grateful, and I suspect you would be too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2540188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I met Dr Koochesfahani 2 years ago for counselling and throughout this two years he has made a huge positive impact on my life with regards to my mental health. He is patient, caring, understanding and non-judgemental as a doctor. He has guided me along throughout some of the worst moments of my life during my battle with depression and even took the initiative to contact me to check on my well-being. I would say that I am lucky to meet a person like him who truly tries to understand my depression and I will always forever be grateful for his counsel which I am sure will help the lives of people who need help like me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. K, as I refer to him is an exceptional doctor! He has helped and guided me through some of the most difficult and painful emotional times of my life and I am ever so grateful to him. He helped me realize that no matter how bad or difficult life can get I can make it through.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2190750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr.Koochesfahani has been very helpful in providing therapeutic treatment as well as pharmacological treatment. He is patient and understanding. He listens and acts upon what he thinks would be an improvement for you personally. He is even able to give you insight into your own patterns of thinking when you are feeling lost. Conversation happens very naturally and sessions are always comforting.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2190751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Fantastic medical professional. He has been one of my greatest sources of support for the last 3 years of my life. He is kind, thoughtful, professional, punctual, and above all, human. I could go on about how much I recommend him, but I'll save time and just say that he is a phenomenal psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Koochesfahani has been a huge help to me for almost a year now. He is a kind, considerate and knowledgable professional who listens deeply, always with compassion. The therapy and counseling I receive from him has been indispensable as I navigate the depression and anxiety associated with some of my biggest life changes ever. He has given me the help I needed to actually feel better. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2190753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

When I first when to Dr. K I was in a very fragile state. I had very seek mental health help nor did I think i needed it. Doctor K helped me get back on path and I've been doing excellent since. He really made me appreciate the service I was receiving. I enjoyed seeing me. He is a great listener and very compassionate. I was really lucky to have been connected with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190754].votes_count ]]