Dr. Viv Maclean

Rate Dr. Viv Maclean

Dr. Viv Maclean's Ratings

I had been seen by Viv during two pregnancies, in the last 4 years, and I could not have had a better midwife. She is loving, caring and wonderfully thoughtful towards mom, dad and the little souls coming into the world. My first pregnancy was a home birth but my second one was twins, mandatory hospital birth, with unexpected complications towards the end. Viv was the best support I could have hoped for, an amazing advocate and truly knowledgeable professional. She made my hospital birth and experience a pleasant one, spite some conflict between hospital policy and the more natural approach I take to birthing. Viv is now with Alba Midwiferry and I want to truly recommend her to anyone who's looking for a fantastic midwife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I highly recommend Viv. She is an incredibly skilled, wise and loving midwife. She will help your birth to be the most positive and empowering experience it possibly can be. She is so wise in knowing how to help your labour progress, while patiently respecting your body's natural process. Her post partum care is equally incredible. If I have more children, I will definitely be having them at home with Viv again. She's amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Viv is a fantastic midwife. In partnership with Kimberley Schmidt at Aurora Midwifery, they provided excellent care to myself and my husband during and after the birth of our first daughter. The clinic is clean and inviting. The staff are friendly and organized. The medical care provided by Viv is comprehensive, covering the physical, psychological and emotional aspects. We cannot thank her enough for her wonderful care!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Viv has got to be the best midwife in the world. I have spoken to dozens of her other clients and have NEVER heard an ill word. She is kind, loving, extremely knowledgeable and 110% reliable. Viv will go out of her way to ensure her clients have the most empowering and amazing birth. She is one of the few people who cares genuinely and deeply about her clients and their needs. I will never have a baby without Viv there again. The birth experiences I had with Viv were so empowering and euphoric and I am so thankful to her as she went above and beyond what I ever could have asked of her. If you have Viv as your midwife you will be amazed by how fantastic she makes your experience. She is THE BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30245].votes_count ]]