Rate Dr. Martha E. Lozano

Dr. Martha E. Lozano's Ratings

I have seen Dr Lozano for over 10 years.She has seen me with my stages of single and skinny to married w/ kids and over weight. If you are a new/er patient she will really listen and do all the test necessary to know your issue. As time passes and the doctor gets to know you,(she has a very good memory)the attention is a little more lax. But she is very flexible and if you insist on a ct scan or mri, referral, she will do it so that you will have the peace of mind. I will say that her staff has improved tremendously compared to the early years. Bottom line Dr Lozano is friendly, caring, and flexible.. and I will NEVER change her as a PCP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I was assigned to Dr. Lozano over 10 years ago when I worked for the County. After, feeling that she did not care about my health concerns about my bulimia, when I first decided to come out, she said it was pointless to do anything about it, since I would just continue to throw up. I asked that she refer me anyway. She did this with everything I came to her with. She never seemed to care and spent less than 5 mins with me always felt rushed. After 5 yrs. and a tumor that I urged her I felt I had, and asked that she also repeatedly asked that she refer me, and found that it was the size of cantelope, I decided to see someone else. Dr. Polanco was great, but then he moved and by default I was set to see Dr. Lozano. I was set to wait over 2.5 hours. the front office had given me an earlier time when I called to schedule, but when I finally got up the courage to get out of the waiting room, they told me I was scheduled for 2.5 hours after the time. In other words, they are the worst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

The wait to see Dr. Lozano takes forever. I guess its well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942367].votes_count ]]