Rate Dr. Amy Shah

Dr. Amy Shah's Ratings

I am very pleased that after completing the full course of allergy injections which took around two and a half years, my seasonal allergies are very much improved. I was originally moved to try allergy injections because of severe burning in my eyes. I have not been bothered by this symptom at all since completing the treatments.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

The staff was rude. The med asst used first and last names to call patients back which may not seem a big deal, but privacy should be upheld. My Appt was over 40 minutes late with no explanation. Asked the front desk and her answer was she's busy and we will get to you when its your turn. Dr. Shaw herself was pleasurable and knowledgeable.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

The staff in the Glendale office are GREAT! Went through a series of allergy shots and Dr.Shah and Lisa are Excellent. Would recommend these people to anyone!! THANKS

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

Have been seeing this Doctor for a little over a year. Like the office, people, location. She has been able to help tremendously with my asthma and allergies.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

I travel 80 miles one way to see Dr. Shah. She's wonderful. Takes time to answer any questions, all staff polite & helpful, also available by phone if you have questions. The trip is with my time for the excellent professional and care I get.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

I am 40 years old and I have had allergy's all of my life. Two and a half years ago, I decided to see a professional about it. Dr. Amy Shaw and her staff greeted me very professionally and politely. She diagnosed my condition and began immunotherapy (weekly shots). Every time I went in, the wait was not long and the staff was great. I am still a patient today and feel a thousand times better with the treatment. One thing I can tell you, if you try it you have to stick with it. It took probably a good 8 months for me to start really noticing the difference. It does take time and commitment, but if you decide to have your allergy's treated by this method, I would definitely recommend Dr. Amy Shaw. Thanks!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shah has changed my life! MY asthma, allergies, and all around health has improved greatly since I met her.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

My life got so much better once I found my problems were from allergies. By taking allergy shots, I've developed immunity and don't have to take medications any more.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shah is the best. She answers my questions very thoroughly and helps me in every way. I truly appreciate all that she has done for me and I am not the easiast patient.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Amy Shah is fabulous. I suffer from eosinophilic esophagitis for over two years now and she has me on a program to completely clear it up!! It is working. I was unbelievably miserable, and now I feel I have my life back. Some dietary sacrifices, but with her guidance, I am more than willing to follow her instructions because I can tell a significant difference. I thought there was NO cure for my condition, but I was wrong. I would strongly recommend her to anyone suffering from the same condition. EE is an allergic inflammatory disease, and it can be controlled and cured. Thank you so much Dr. Shah. You are a life saver! I even drive all the way from Prescott -- she is worth it.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag