Rate Dr. Prabhakara Tumpati

Dr. Prabhakara Tumpati's Ratings

I am a 51 year old male with a little bit of a tummy and overweight by about 30 pounds. I was taking about 5 medications for cholesterol, BP and other issues. Having tried many things on my own, I decided to seek help from Dr. Tumpati in the North East Philadelphia Office. Dr. Tumpati spent a lot of time explaining the metabolic risks associated with the belly fat and put me on a weight loss program with about 1000 calories a day. Having lost about 20 pounds and still going good, I went to see my cardiologist for follow up. I was pleasantly surprised to see my blood work that showed my cholesterol and other tests were in the ideal range and I was taken off of all 5 medications. Personally, I never felt better. Best of all, Dr. Tumpati accepts my insurance for the visits so that I do not have to pay out of pocket. His staff are very friendly and treat me like family. I recommend Dr. Tumpati without any reservations for anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30432].votes_count ]]