Rate Dr. Monil Arora

Dr. Monil Arora's Ratings

Very happy with Dr Aurora. She is punctual, knowledgable , professional , soft , gentle and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

To find a doctor who listens to you, cares for you and knows medicine is very difficult but I got lucky - Dr Arora is the one. She is an excellent doctor. Definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Dr. Arora is an excellent doctor. She is very understanding, takes time to listen to our concerns and is very thorough in her exams. She is very efficient in following up on test results and sometimes calls patients personally to keep them posted regarding their health if needed. She is always on time and has brought in a freshness to the office- no more stressed, waiting, tired faces in the waiting room. I and my family feel very fortunate and thankful to have her as our family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2190874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr Arora is a fantastic Physician and has maintained the quality of the medical service that Dr Bhatia was providing. I was sure that Dr Bhatia would approach someone who was knowledgeble. professional, and caring to take over his patients. Dr Aora has excellent bedside manners and is softspoken, approachable, and listens to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I am so thankful to Dr. Arora for being our family doctor. She is the best. She diagnosed my husband with colon ca. My husband was having blood in his stools for many months and his previous family doctor was treating him as hemorhoids. But Dr. Arora was so prompt - she arranged colonoscopy for him and he was diagnosed with rectal cancer. He immediately was taken into surgery and now he is having chemotherapy but her promptness and knowledge saved my husband's life. I dont have words to thank Dr Arora. I am sure all her patients will agree to this that she is very thorough in her exams, caring and prompt in following up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Dr Arora has been very thorough will all of our family members. She and her staff have gone out of their way to contact us promptly with vital test results and have provided us with advice as to next steps with several serious situations. I feel very fortunate to have Dr Arora as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

I have seen Dr. Arora on several occasions since September 2012 and have found her to be effective and professional in all my interactions. My previous physician retired and I needed a new physician. She changed my treatment plan for my chronic asthma. Since adopting the new approach my asthma has never been better controlled than at any other time in my life. Her office was very accommodating and prompt in finding me a time to see her when I tore my biceps tendons. Dr. Arora saw me and responded quickly to order an ultra-sound. I have full confidence in her and I appreciate the help her staff have provided me also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Very bad doctor - doesn't have any respect for patients. You health might be at risk- be careful. Two of our family friends have already found new family doctors because of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

This doctor took over the pratcice of the doctor I had been with for many years and I have seen her twice now. A very knowledgable doctor she is very professional and punctual. I am very satisfied to have her as my family doctor and would not hesitate to recommend her to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

My experience with her has been wonderful. She is ver punctual, very knowledgable and a caring doctor. I was reading an earlier review- fail to understand why would she have to pay for sending a patient for a test?? May be this person needs to get his facts right. To me, she seems to be very understanding and helpful. I am very happy that she is my doctor now:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30734].votes_count ]]