You may also like

Rate Erika Kalke

Erika Kalke's Ratings

Erica is absolutely fantastic. I owe it to her that I am breastfeeding my son today. She is incredibly helpful, never judgemental, patient and (obviously) smart. Weekly appointments with Erica got us through an incredibly tough first six weeks. I can't thank her enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

We were recommended Erika by a nurse after I had my baby. She helped a lot for my son tongue tie and my my boobs as well. She knows what she is doing and I will recommend her to anyone who has same problem that we had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Erica is amazing, she is very knowledgeable and a highly skilled professional. Could not agree more to the previous comment. I was quite desperate when we were advised to see luctation consultant Erica was like a breath of fresh air. she helped us to solve many problems like i was using a nipple shield until my son was three month old,after the visit it was gone for good the same day, low milk supply- now with the help of pills it is back to normal,latching problem... I highly recommend her as specialist, you and your little one will not regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Erika helped me out with my OBVIOUSLY tongue tied son when 3 other doctors told me nothing was wrong with him. She immediately performed a frenectomy on him, I only wish I would have heard of her when he was first born and then I would not have had such problems breastfeeding and constant mastitis! You do not need a referral to see her, just call her office. Erika was very approachable, a true teacher and took her time with me and my son. After the frenectomy she continued to remain in the exam room with me to re-teach me how to feed him now that his tongue could actually move. The staff also were fantastic and squeezed me into a cancellation as my son was almost at the 6 month point and too old for her to perform the in office frenectomy. I recommend her to everyone in order that no mother of a tongue tied baby will be pushed away again. Spread the word! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30892].votes_count ]]