Rate Dr. Rabindra A. Braganza

Dr. Rabindra A. Braganza's Ratings

The first time I saw him I had been to the urgent care 3 times with a punctured ear drum and they were not able to relieve my pain and it was continuing to worsen. He took me off the meds they gave me. He took his time to clean out my ear throughly, take a biopsy, and swab it with an anti fungal, which it tuned out was the problem in the first place. He is very knowledgeable and just needs to fine tune his bedside manner as he seems rushed. The offices are clean and new. The staff is really nice especially the front desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I saw this doctor because of the good reviews in general.. Had to get a hearing test in order to see him even though I knew my hearing was normal, which was annoying and a waste of money. When I saw him he did a quick test on my ears and told me nothing was wrong with my ear even though my GP told me that I had fluid in one of my ears. He determined that I had eustachian tube dysfunction as there was no other explanation and prescribed me some nasal spray that did absolutely nothing to help. Regardless when I told him I have had vertigo for a while and suggested that perhaps he could prescribe me medication he told me to get medication from my GP if I wanted some. I asked him if he was unable for some reason to prescribe me meds and he told me he can do heart surgery if he wanted to on someone.. I had no idea what that meant and asked him again, and he told me again that he is able to do pretty much anything and ignored my request as if I was drug seeking or something..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Check his credentials- he's top of the field as you'd expect from a berkley and ucla trained doc. Who was chair at ucla- some comments here on this blog are a joke- no doctor is going to shorten someone's nose without consent; I've only gone in for the consultations so far but being a bio teacher wanted to just make sure I knew what I was getting into before surgery and was looking for some recovery comments - so far I'm impressed with db's assessment of my situation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

He and his staff were the mist knowledgeable staff I have ever been around. Kind isn't enough.. They were terrific and had a wonderful experience with appointments and surgery.. Highly recommended and definitely worth the 4 hour drive..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

after going through all the required appointments and getting the referal i needed, he couldn't even help me with my problem. Only offered to stop me from SNORING!!!! this is not a problem to me as i am asleep while snoring!!! not happy with this dr at all!!! now i've been living with the problem for 10 years since the appointment with him! just seemed easier, all he wanted to do was not going to help my problem...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Braganza was very knowledgeable and helpful with a surgery I had this year. He explained things thoroughly, and returned my calls promptly. I felt he was a compassionate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2010

Not very thorough. In a hurry, doesn't explain procedure well. Felt like he was just putting in his time to get through the day. Reception staff just as bad. Not friendly or concerned about patient's needs or questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2007

I have seen Dr Braganza several times over the years and he is a bright ,compassionate doctor. He was clear in his post op instructions and was caring and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2006

Dr. Braganza did a routine septoplasty 2 years ago. Months after my nose ached, was infected, swollen inside and I couldn't breath. This Dr. gave me brief antibiotic prescriptions but it kept coming back. I discovered a lot of cartilage gone from the end of my nose. If I pull the end of my nose to support the tip, the pain goes away then I can breath. Dr. admitted to removing the cartilage because he thought my nose should be shorter. I complained to the patient liaison. They replied with extremely insulting rejection of all points. I tried to find a lawyer, but I was told that it was just a nose. I sent a complaint to the Medical Board of California. Their reply was nothing illegal had been done. There is no legal requirement of informed consent in CA. I sued through Small Claims court, judge ruled against me because I didn't bring a medical witness. Dr. said he didn't do anything wrong because the MBoC didn't do anything. I wear a splint on my nose 24h/day to breath since then.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942433].votes_count ]]